Jason Grace

"What happened?" I ask Lee after we find out he did, in fact, get ingered. Befor I could blink I was pinned to the ground by Lee who's holding a sword to my throat.

"None of your business." He tells me while searching my eyes for something. His red, gold and black eyes are intimidating, especially because they're dimly glowing. He doesn't seem to find what he was looking for and before anyone could react he was once again walking away, with no weapon, beside Solisse.

"Remind me to never get on his bad side." Frank tells us. I get up and brush off my jeans. When Lee was that close I could see a lot of scars on his arms and around 17 on his face and neck. It made me wonder what he's been through. Now that I'm thinking about it his eyes were broken. Like glass beyond repair.

🏛🏛🏛

"How much longer do we have to walk?" Percy whines to Fos.

"Can you do ten minutes?" Fos asks percy who is now dragging his feet.

"No! That's waaaaay too long." Percy says.

"Fine but you all have to set up camp alone." Fos tells us and runs to tell the others.

🏛🏛🏛

Dream

"Hello son."

"Jupiter." I bow low.

"Stand. I understand you have questions? Make them quick. This is a hard connection."

"What happened to Astrlee?"

"Too much for any being to handle. All 3 have been through far too much."

"When did it start?"

"We, the gods, found him when he was 5. Not that old and already broken on the inside and a few scars."

"What broke him beyond repair?"

"He's always been a prodigy in anything demigod. It was probably the visions. Maybe the curses. Even possibly one of the quest's. Honestly Lee is the most powerful being to walk the earth. Even if he's refused godship 10 times."

"Is there a chance he can be ok again?"

"I don't think so. His life is hard and when they were younger he was sent on terrible quests by himself. We're lucky he's even still alive." Jupiter tells me, obviously saddened at this.

Afterward I was given a demigod dream. I'm in a big room where Solisse, Lee, Percy, Annabeth, Nico and Molly are tied up and gagged...

End

I bolt up and look around. I'm back in the tent and I can hear a battle happening just outside. When I left the tent no one was there.