Solisse Olympus

"Hello Eros, Tartarus." Lee greets them.

"Where's Kori?" Tartarus asks Lee. Kori runs over to him from behind me.

"Hi daddy!" She yells and latches onto him. Tartarus smiles down at her.

"Hello sweetheart. How was your day?" He asks.

"Astrlee's back!" She cheers making his smile grow.

"Yes he is." He tells her.

"How long has he been here?" She asks Tartarus.

"2 days." Tartarus admits.

"Why didn't you two tell me?" She asked innocently.

"We were busy." Tartarus tells her then looks to Lee. "I'll never understand how you 2 are so close. I never got along with my siblings."

"None of us got along if we were together for more then an hour." Eros adds. Kori detaches herself from her dad's leg to hide behind Lee.

"Kori, what did we talk about?" Lee asks her.

"I didn't run away." She tells him then she's on his shoulders. Did she teleport? Lee clenches his jaw and pain flickers across his face. Tartarus snaps his fingers and she's on the bed again. Lee gives him a look of thanks than turns to his sister.

"Not today." He tells her. She looks sad for a second then she teleports so that she's standing beside him. Lee turns back to the primordials in the room.

"Why are you here?" Lee asks Eros.

"Gaia called. She wants everyone over tonight and I want to see the chaos unfold." Eros tells him then sees Nico. "How has your trip been Nico?" He says with an evil smile.

"Eros..." Lee says with a warning tone.

"Fine." Eros says. Now I see what Kori means.

"Astrlee?" Kori asks him. "Can we go outside?"

"Tartarus?" Lee asks. We all know that Tartarus can't say no to the little girl. Tartarus waves his hand to the door.

"You can walk around the castle but I don't think my new friends would like it very much if Astrlee went outside." Tartarus tells them.

"Can the others come too?" She asks excitedly.

"Fine." Tartarus says.

"Come on!" She calls us while dragging Lee out the door. We all go over and leave the room followed by the primordial's. The primordial go one direction while we go the other.

"Where are we going?" Lee asks the little girl holding his hand while walking down the hall.

"The kitchen." She replies happily. "If Mommy called everyone then the kitchen's probably making something." Lee picks her up and holds her in a sitting position to his right side. I pick up my pace a little bit and grab his left hand. I go up on my toes and give him a peck on the cheek. "Ewwww! Your like mommy and daddy." Kori complains. Lee looks at her and smiles.

"Mom and dad have been married for thousands of years." He tells her.

"You are getting married though." She tells him.

"Maybe someday. Not soon." He tells her. "Why did you think that?"

"She's wearing a ring and if it was like yours then they would have taken it away." She tells him. She is very observant.

"This is not an engagement ring." I tell her showing her my ring.

"Then what is it?" She asks.

"I just hope you get a boyfriend who's just as good as your brother." I tell her. She looks confused. "It was a gift from your brother." I clarifie.

"Ok." She says as we arrive at a big door. She smiles at Lee who puts her down. She runs through the door and everyone inside turns to look at us. When they see Lee they bow for some reason.

"Not again." He complains under his breath.

"Astrlee, come on!" Kori shouts while tugging on his arm. Lee sighs and walks in with her. 

"Welcome to the kitchen, sir." One of the chefs greet him.

"Just get back to work before my parents find out you weren't doing your job." Lee tells them and they instantly continue what they were doing.

"Astrlee! Mommy won't let me get food anymore." Kori complains to her brother.

"Kori we're going to eat in a few minutes. Mom would be mad at both of us if I let you eat something now." Lee tells her. It didn't go unnoticed to me that everyone in Lee's family calls him Astrlee.

"But I'm hungry." She whines.

"You can wait ten minutes." He tells her. His eyes glow for a second but this time he's not the only one, Kori's eyes are glowing too. Once the light fades she grabs onto him. "Kori, I have to go." He tells her.

"Why?" She asks.

"Because it would be bad if my parents started killing each other again." He tells her. She doesn't move so he pushes her to me.

"Keep her here. I have to deal with this." He tells me then runs out.