Solisse Olympus

As soon as we appear where Lee teleported us monsters attack. We try and fight but there's so many. Just as we're about to lose Lee appears.

"Stop!" He yells over the clanging of weapons. Everyone freezes and the monsters all bow to him. "What happened?" He asks obviously annoyed that this happened.

"They tried to sssneak up on ussss." One of the dracne hiss.

"You attacked us first!" Percy yells.

"We thought you were going to kill us!" One of the cyclops shouts back.

"All of us are just trying to leave, can't we get along for a few minutes?" Lee asks. Both groups agree.

"Hunter!" Artemis' voice drifts around the crowd. She comes running over to wrap her brother in a hug. Luckily he expected it and dosen't yell out in pain. She seems to remember and jumps back. "Sorry!"

"It's Fine." He tells her.

"You always do this. You're not fine and need to get some rest." She says and pulls him into the crowd that part's when they go through. They all bow when Lee goes by. We follow them and find the gods.

"You're overprotective Amy." Lee says once she stops and lets go of him.

"You need to let other's help you." She tells him. An arrow comes out of the crowd of gods aimed right for Artemis. Befor anyone else could react Lee grabbed the arrow right out of the air.

"Aidan, that better have been an accident." Lee says and Apollo comes out of the crowd.

"What if it wasn't?" Apollo asks.

"Didn't we just do this?" Lee asks him.

"We just had a fight. I was thinking an archery competition?" Apollo more says then asks.

"Aiden, you know what's going to happen."

"Just humor me Hunter. We're all bored and could use a distraction." Apollo says. Lee seems to agree.

"There are no targets here." Aris says.

"Just because you can't see them doesn't mean they're not here." Lee says and all 3 of the siblings eyes glow.

"That's not creepy at all." Poseidon says. His words dripping with sarcasm. The siblings leave the area and go to a big clearing off to the side. Lee waves his hand to the crowd and everyone's eyes glow. I see an archery range, fighting arena and lots more monsters.

"Wow." Fos breathes out. I can't help but agree. This is amazing. This whole time there's been so much we couldn't see. Everyone realizes what's happening and bets are placed. The gods bet on Apollo but everyone else bets on Lee. All the creatures crowd around the archery range as Lee taps on his ring. A bow appears in his hand and a quiver full of arrows appears on his back. The brothers exchange a few words and Apollo notches an arrow. Apollo gets into a proper stance, aims and pulls back on the string. He releases the string and the arrow lodges it's self in the 9 point circle. Lee shoots his arrow in 1 second and he hits the bullseye. The brothers shake hands and the bets exchange them. The siblings make their way back over.

"Apollo, how did he beat you? You're the god of archery!" Zuse booms.

"He taught me how to use a bow and arrow." Apollo tells everyone.

"You've been alive for a lot longer than he has." Hera says.

"Yeah, about that. I was already kind of immortal." Lee tells them.

"We we're still born 100 years before you." Artemis tells us all.

"And you 2 still came back every 100 years." Lee reminds her. She doesn't continue so it's obvious that he's right. Apollo on the other hand complains.

"Hunter, they still didn't know."

"That's your problem Aiden." Lee tells him. Apollo glares at him but only gets  a smirk in return. "Glare all you want. You know it'll never effect me."

"You're immune to everything." Apollo complains.

"Says the one who hasn't been cursed multiple times." Lee says suddenly blank again but there's something else  very subtle.

"Hunt, I'm sorry. I didn't actually mean it." Apollo apologizes quickly. Lee disappears and Artemis hits Apollo on the back of his head.

"You just had to say something!" Artemis yells at him.

"I never ment to offend him!" Apollo yells back in defense.

"You never cared about him." Artemis says.

"He's our little brother, of course I care about him.  He's just so different from me, I don't know what to do. You've always been closer to him."

"I've actually tried getting to know him. You spend your time with Jacob."