Hunter (Astrlee [Lee]) Luna

"Why do I have to be at parliament?" I ask Tartarus as we're walking down the halls.

"Because it's tradition." He tells me.

"Whatever. But We'll probably leave before the end of the week." I tell him. He almost looks sad. "You know I never stay long."

"I know but when you leave everyone feels the lack of your powers." He tells me.

"What does that mean?" He's being very vague.

"Everyone can sense others powers and yours are so strong that everyone can sense them." He only somewhat answers the question.

"That only half explains it."

"Knowing you're here makes everyone feel safe." He says then stops our walking by grabbing my shoulder. "Hunter, you are very powerful. Don't let other's sway your mind." I don't answer though because I hear someone running down the hall. I decide to just give him a nod to show that I understand and that someone is coming. He turns around to see one of the politicians running down the hall. "Representative singe." Tartarus greets her.

"King Tartarus, Prince Astrlee." She says slightly out of breath. "As you know I'm new to the parliament. My district was wondering if we could get funding after what the demigods did. Should I try to bring it up tomorrow or..." she trails off but it's clear what she means.

"We'll take care of it this time but try to bring it up in parliament before the others find a subject they can fight over." Tartarus tells her.

"Thank you so much." She says happily.

"We'll see you tomorrow." Tartarus says then turns to walk away.

"Have a nice day." I tell her then walk away with Tartarus. I see her staring at me from the corner of my eye as we turn a corner.

"Do you actually understand what I was saying earlier?" He asks me.

"If Aiden can do it then so can I." I tell him jokingly.

"Hunter, you have to take this seriously. You're far more powerful than your siblings and you know it."

"Amy's almost as powerful and she doesn't have any problems with others."

"Hunter, Amazon has ⅛ of the powers you do." He tells me. The information takes me by surprise. "You're powers are what keep this world what we know. You're tied to this world in a way we'll never understand. Others will try to manipulate you. Don't let them."

"What do you mean I'm tied to this world?" I'm very confused.

"It's the reason you're parents try to stop your ADHD. Every time you tap your fingers you cause a natural disaster somewhere."

"That doesn't answer my question."

"All you need to know is that you're powerful and that people will try to manipulate you." He tells me then disappears. I don't know where he went so I just go to my room to get out of this stiff outfit.

🏛🏛🏛

"Lee?" Solisse's voice fills the previously silent study. I look up to see her standing by the door.

"Hey." I tell her then go back to reading the papers Tartarus left on my desk.

"What are you doing?" She asks. I didn't notice but she's made her way over to the couch I'm sitting on.

"Reading these papers for tomorrow's parliament meeting." I tell her, fatigue slipping into my voice. To be honest these are boring and my minds still on what Tartarus told me earlier.