Amazon (Amy) Luna

"Hunter!" I yell at him. I may have taken his powers but he's still a monster in a fight. Right now he's already knocked Aiden down. "You've won! Stop!" I shout at him before the curse takes over. I sigh in relief when he puts his sword away. He starts to walk away Aiden gets up and swings at Hunter. Luckily, not like anyone saw but, Hunter knocks the blade out of Aiden's hand. In the blink of an eye Hunter has knocked over Aiden again.

"I yield." Aiden says and Hunter walks over to me and his friends. I hold out the box and he takes it from me with a smile.

"Thank you." He says.

"No problem." I say and smile back at him. He goes over to his friends with myself close in toe. Befor we get to them though we're stopped by a voice at the door.

"Astrlee, come." Tartarus says from the door. Hunter gives everyone a sorry smile then follows Tartarus out of the door. Soon servants come for the rest of us.

🏛🏛🏛

We're all waiting on the balcony that's across the square from the other. Their's a huge crowd already assembled even if it's not scheduled for another few minutes. Everyone waits and watches the crowd for entertainment. Their's a group of girls who're making sure everyone in their group looks perfect and are wearing some of the most revealing clothes I've seen here. I'm watching them when the whole square goes silent. Then applause breaks through the square. I look at the other balcony to see Gaia and Tartarus walking out followed Kori. Their's a few seconds pause and Hunter walks out. He was probably late. But as soon as he comes out everyone's polite clapping turns into deafening cheers and applause. The best part is that he actually looks like Hunter. Dark brown hair, red, gold, blue and black eyes and a blank face.

"Thank you all for coming here again." Tartarus says to the crowd. "We just wanted to reassure you all that Astrlee is ingered but as you all can see, he is fine. Hopefully this answers some of your questions and will cease the rumors that spread about my family."

"What happened!?" Someone yells from the crowd. Tartarus looks to Hunter. They exchange some quite words. Hunter nods once in respect then leaves the balcony. 4 of the 16 guards on their balcony follow him. Once everyone who can leaves the balcony Tartarus continues talking but there's an underling of caution in his choice of words.

"We aren't 100 percent certain about what happened. All we or anyone knows is that the worst of the ingeries are 2 deep cuts." Tartarus tells them. "The rest of the story is Astrlee's to tell. He's the only one who can tell because he's the only one who knows."

"What does that mean?" Aiden asks from behind me. I'm still mad at him. It doesn't help that he took a desperate shot earlier.

"You'd have to ask Astrlee and going off what happened today, you should keep your distance." Jacob tells him. Tartarus instantly shuts them up when he speaks again.

"We thank you for your concerns." Tartarus says then leaves with Gaia followed by Kori.