Fos Olympus

"Where's Lee when you need him?" Solisse asks. We were leaving Olympus to go back to school when a group of emposa attacks us. Befor we can do anything else one of the monsters burns Solisse's shoulder. I rush over to her but get stopped when  one of them rips their claws down my arm form my shoulder to my wrist.

🏛🏛🏛

I must have blacked out. I wake up in the back of an ambulance with Solisse and a burning in my arm.

"Are you ok?" She asks me.

"It just hurts." I tell her looking at my wrapped up arm that's also in a sling.

"We're going to school now." She tells me.

"Ok." I tell her. The ambulance stops and the back door opens. Solisse and I climb out. We walk into the school as the bell for lunch rings. The first person I see that I know is Lee. He sees us too and comes over.

"What happened. I thought you were just going to the empire state building." He asks.

"We're bringing you next time to say the least." Solisse tells him.

"Sorry." He apologizes.

"Why?"

"I should have gone with you."

"You deserve a break after what happened these past few months." She tells him and a crowd forms around us. She turns to address the crowd. Calm down. We just got back. We didn't die." Solisse tells the crowd that emidietly quiets. Then Lee grabs her left hand and leads her to the cafeteria. She grabs my not ingered hand and drags him behind her. All the swimmers and cheerleaders are there with the demigods. When the cheerleaders see Solisse they run over to crush her in one of there famous killer group hugs when Percy, Annabeth, Jason, Piper, hazel and Frank make a human wall between them. Lee must have told them what happened.

"Stop!" Piper yells at them and everyone in the cafeteria stops what they're doing to look at them. "She's hurt so no big hugs." Everyone agrees and the wall goes to sit down. The cheerleaders start asking questions and giving Solisse gentl hugs one by one. I sitdown and eat my lunch. Luckily no one asks questions. About 10 minutes later the couple sat down and started to talk with the others who just got back.

"So sunny, what was the empire state building like today." Nico asks Solisse.

"Fine today but they want to talk to you all. We got you a few days but we have to go back tonight." She addresses all of them. We have to take Lee too. I feel bad for him. He just got away from all this.

"We'll come we shouldn't keep them waiting for to long." Jason says. His words got a few grumbles from Percy, Lee, Solisse and I all in different languages.

🏛🏛🏛

When schools done we all go to the cars in the parking lot. We drive off to the empire state building. I'm the last to arrive with Molly to see that percy is yelling at the doorman. The other demigods are here too. I wonder who called them?

"Just give us the key!!!" Percy yells at the man.

"Kid I don't know what you're yelling about." The doorman says never looking from his newspaper. Then Solisse walks up to the desk.

"Give us the key." She tells him as she taps her fingers on the desk creating frost. He shivers and looks up at Solisse. His eyes widen and he pails.

"O-of c-course, miss." The receptionists eyes land on Lee, his eyes widen and he pails. No one blames him considering he's probably a monster. "Prince Astrlee." He squeaks. Solisse glares at him and the room drops to -10⁰c. The doorman throws a key at her as he runs away. We all get into the elevator and I sense someone else hiding.