bringing ensley home

Start from the beginning

"Hey y'all! We are finally heading home today! We have been in the hospital for three days and today we are heading home! I am healthy, Ensley is healthy and we are all doing very well! I am sore but I am recovering a whole lot better this time around then the c-section I had with the twins. I always heard your second c-section is a lot easier then your first one is! And also it is probably easier this time because I had one baby instead of twins! I just took an incredible warm shower and I am now getting Ensley dressed into her very adorable coming home outfit! Mike went to Carters last night to pick up a girly outfit for her to wear coming home, since we brought a gender neutral outfit for her to wear. But we both wanted her to wear a very cute and very girly outfit!" PK says to the vlogging camera.

Ensley coos and then sneezes once, making PK jump a little.

"Bless you, Ensley bear! You are such a pretty girl! Yes, you do! She looks so much like my sister, Erin when she was a newborn baby! It is so crazy how genetics work!" PK says as he vlogs Ensley happily.

"Ensley has beautiful blue eyes just like Mike does and Ensley's hair is a mixture of blonde and light brown hair. She is such a beautiful baby girl and we are so blessed to have her in our family." PK says with a big smile.

"Well, I am going to get Ensley dressed into her coming home outfit!" PK says as he lays Ensley in his lap and he begins to get Ensley dressed.

PK vlogs a time lapse of himself changing Ensley into her coming home outfit!

*Ensley's going home outfit*

"There you go, Ensley! You are all dressed and ready to go home! This outfit is precious! Mike always picks out the cutest girl outfits." PK says as Ensley coos and yawns.

"Sleepy girl! You are a sleepy girl!" PK says as he rubs Ensley's cheek.

"Mike has been constantly holding Ensley and rocking her, it is so PRECIOUS! Mike loves having little girls, don't let him think he wasn't happy to have another girl." PK says to vlogging camera as he chuckles.

"Ensley Patricia is our baby girl's name! She is named after my Grandma Pat or we call her GP! All of the kids have family names as their middle names." PK says as Ensley sneezes again.

"Bless you, princess! Also, I had a feeling a Ensley would be an October baby! I kinda thought she would come on Halloween but she didn't! However, I am so excited because we get to dress Ensley up in a little Halloween costume! We need to find her a costume so I have my mom, grandma and Mike's mom looking for Halloween costumes for her." PK says as he giggles happily.

"Well, I am going to vlog in a little bit. I wanna cuddle and spend time with Ensley. See you guys later." PK says as he happily waves goodbye at the vlogging camera.

PK, Mike and Ensley all wait for the doctor to arrive to check on them so they can be discharged!

*****
PK, Ensley and Mike are about to head home! They are just waiting for their discharge papers to come so they can leave and officially become a family of seven!