〈9〉FE | Ike x Reader | Bullies

Start from the beginning

You stood out on the training grounds with all the smashers watching you, as the randomized chose your first opponent- Link.

You've heard of him, the Hero of hyrule. and how he beat Gannondorf who knows how many times

3

2

1

Go!!

Link dashed towards you, in which you dodged, and counter attacked. You used your grab move and attacked, and sent him flying upwards. blah blah blah you used an aerial move and ko'ed him.

You continued your winning streak with ten- 15- 20 other smashers, and you were mostly struggling with this one here - Ike.

A healing aether move, which is similar to Robin's Nasforatu.. he just sent you flying across the field covered in flames.

*ding*

*bam*

*KO*

You had lost.
⠀⠀⠀⠀------

You sighed, exiting he battle grounds and went to go grab a bottle of water.

"Hey, (y/n)."

You looked at who was calling your name, and saw that it was Ike, holding out his hand.

"Good game."

You smiled, as you grabbed his hand and shook it.

"Ya."

You let go of his hand and moved it to the back of your neck, "your pretty good, im just a newb.."

"A newb?" Ike laughed softly, "your not, I can tell you've been practicing hard."

"Yeah, I guess I have." You giggled slightly.

"But hey, if you want I could teach you a few moves."

"You would do that for me?" You smiled

"Yep, just helping out a 'newb' "

The two of you laughed, as you agreed to meet each other for training some time the next day.

----------------

Over the course of several months, it grew on you that you had this FEEELINGGGGGG about something for Ike.

//whenever I read fanfictions like this and their all like 'I then had this feeling' or when someone confesses their love I can't help but think of Electric Angel by Rin & Len Kagamine (vocaloid) and sing the chorus in my head xD //

Yet you couldn't put your finger on it.

"(Y/N)!~" Samus called out to you as she tried to gain your attention.

"Y-Yes!" You answered, snapping back into reality.

"Something's been wrong with you lately."

"No there isn't! What are you talking about?"

You turn your head, refusing to make eye-contact with your friend.

"I-It's nothing."

Samus then gave a mischievous smile, "OHHHH I know what's going on here~"

"S-Shut up! That's not the case.."

Samus then slithered out of the room, as you hid yourself in a corner for safe keeping, idk

//IKISSEDAPURPLEBUTTERFLYINTHECORNEROFTHISROOM//

----------

As multiple people were worried about you, they often stopped by to visit, mostly Ike. he was quite worried about you.

"(Y/N)? Can I come in?" The swordsman asked as he knocked on your door

"Go away."

"Well."

He just walked in.

As Ike walked in you moved yourself as close to the corner as you possibly could.

"(Y/N)?"

"I-I'm fine."

He raised a brow, and walked over to where you were sitting, and sat down right next to you.

"Tell me what's wrong." he asked as his eyes looked right into yours, which you just looked away.

"Nothing."

Ike placed his hand on top of yours which made you flinch.

"Tell.me."

As you two had a staring contest, you sighed, finally telling him what was wrong.

"It's Zelda."

"Zelda..?"

"She's been beating me to a pulp lately- along with peach. and right after my yoga lessons with the Wii Fit trainer making it even worse."

You hugged your knees close to your chest and rested your head onto your crossed arms, crying into them softly.

"I didn't even know what I did."

Ike's eyes widened- Zelda and Peach had had a noticeable likening to him for a while now- and they'd pick on whoever he liked to get them out of the way.

He placed his hand onto your cheek, and made you look at him as he gently placed his lips onto yours.

As surprised as you were, you melted into the kiss, soon breaking for air.

"I'll protect you, ok?"

"Ok."

_____________________

Sorry if Ike seems soooo out of character or anything..

Or if the one-shot sucks anyways xD

- Loreno1