Percy Jackson

They killed the minotaur in 2 seconds. I thought I was good with a sword. Solisse is like a powerhouse. And Fos with a bow and arrow. He's quicker than Apollo. I can't wait to introduce the campers to my new friends. I look down again to see Solisse grumble under her breath as she turned her swords back into charms.

"Hey, do you want to spare when we get back?!" I call down to her.

"Why not. We need to talk anyway." She says. But now she's beside me. I didn't even see her this time.

"Your getting good at that." I tell her. She just laughs.

"We should get the others and go back. Plus we have to unload our medals."

"Correction, you have to un pack your many medals." She just blushes a little and I'm reminded that she's only 15. I forget often that her and her twin brother are only 15 and that Lee's only 16. Then again Hazel's 14... or is she 80 something. I keep forgetting she's out of her time. So is Nico... Now my head hurts.

"Come on big brother!" I hear Solisse call from a distance where she's walking with the others. I run over to join them.
🏛🏛🏛

When we get back to the mansion everyone goes to the training floor to watch Solisse and I spare. We agreed on swords, no powers.

"Go easy on her." Annabeth tells me.

"Fine." Then Solisse and I step into the mat.

"Ready?" Lee asks us. Apparently he can take away demigods and even a God's powers. We both nod and he lifts his hand towards us. He closes his eyes and I feel like I'm gonna hurl. I close my eyes so the world stops spinning. When I open my eyes again the sick feeling stops and Lee's holding his hand so that it's angled above us with his eyes still closed. When I look above my head there's a sea green mist and above Solisse's head is a gigantic cloud of mist in millions of different colors.

We both raise our weapons.

"Fight!" Leo yells at us as we start circling. I decide to go on the offensive and lunge aiming at her leg. She side steps and brings tsunami down on my arm. Her sword cuts into my bicep when I try to roll away. We can tell the other person is holding back. For example she only has one sword out when she uses twin blades.

"Don't worry about me. Give it your all." I tell her once I'm back on my feet.

"No" is all she says back as she takes the offensive. She swings and I jump to the floor.

"Then I'll make you." I go fully at her swiping at her leg as I hop up off the floor. She dodges and swings at me. I block her sword with mine and we struggle for a few minutes. I can feel my arms getting tired and she's still only using one arm. She twists tsunami and riptide clatters on the ground. Lee summons riptide and it appears in his hand. Lee falls onto his knee and looks deep in construction. When I'm distracted she sweeps her leg and trips me. Before I could blink the flat side of her blade is against my neck. Her other hand never left her side! Everyone other than Fos and Lee are starring at her with fear. "I'm done." I tell her. She turns her blade back into a charm and walks back to her family. Lee releases his hold on our powers and I can feel the energy run through me. It feels like the first time I used my powers. I also feel the weight of riptide in my pocket again.

"Where's Mars and Aries when you need them." She mutters to Fos who just nodded. Then all 4 Olympians walk out talking.

"What just happened." Leo asked.

"Prissy just got beat by a 15-year-old girl." Thalia says then runs to catchup to the others.

"Just a little rusty guys." I tell my friends.

"And you're recovering." Will adds.

"So is she." Nico says before rushing off to see the others.