Chapter 67

Pulling the covers slowly back he slid into the bed. Gently laying his head on his shoulder, placing his hand on his chest he closed his eyes and listened to the slow, even breaths of his new found love. As he relaxed he began to doze off....

"Hey, are you ok, is there something wrong" came the soft whispers near his ear.

"I'm sorry..I didn't mean to wake you..I just found myself unable to sleep without you near me" he confessed.

"Is that a bad thing" he whispered, his eyes still closed.

"I don't know, is it" he asked back, lightly running his fingers along his chest hairs.

"No, no it isn't. I was missing you too" he sleepily said kissing him lightly on the forehead.

"Go back to sleep" he said moving a bit closer to him.

"You sure you're ok, we can talk if you need to" he said with a yawn.

"I'm sure, I have what I came for" he told him pulling the covers up over both of them, snuggling against the warmth of his bare chest.

Through the partially opened drape the moon light danced upon his face and chest. The love he felt for him was immeasurable. "You...you're the only reason I came back" he whispered, lightly touching his face. He smiled at his touch though remained asleep. Not wanting to wake him knowing the turmoil he was dealing with he lightly kissed his lips before settling back down, wrapping him protectively in his arms.

****
"I wish we could get this over and done with, he needs to finish recouperating and gain his strength back" Dena remarked to Rob as they waited for everyone in the lobby.

"I do too, Ms. Dena. We miss him and just want to get back to life as we know it without all this insanity looming over our heads" he said as Adam and Austin approached.

"Morning" they greeted simultaneously. "Y'all seen either Tim or Chance yet" Austin asked looking around the room.

"Not yet, maybe I should go check and make sure everything is ok" Dena stated as she began to head towards the elevator. Adam quickly stepped alongside her, "I'm sure they'll be right down" he told her trying to divert her. He knew, even if the others still hadn't caught on, that the two were definitely together. He felt it all along, and truth be known he'd seen how each looked and acted around the other. But it was their truth to be told not his.

Olena smiled as she covered her mouth passing by Chance's room. The sounds eminating meant only one thing, they were together. She couldn't help but hesitate just for a moment leaning her ear against the door, listening she thought, "damn I bet Jenika never brought him that kind of pleasure". Suddenly feeling like a creeper invading their privacy, she fanned herself as she walked towards the elevator.

****
Grabbing the sheets tightly he tried not to thrust into his lovers mouth but the sensations he created with his tongue and deep humming intensified his impending orgasm. Raising his hips in unison with the downward motion of his lover he entwined his fingers in his hair, gently holding him in place, not wanting the sensation to cease.

Deep moans filled the air as he continued to lick and suck, alternating between the long hardened shaft and tightening scrotom as his lover writhed atop the bed. Though his own was painfully hard and throbbing, he had only one thing in mind, to please the man before him.

Rising higher and higher he could no longer hold back. Thrusting once he shot his hot creamy liquid to the back of his throat, crying out his name throughout another overwhelming orgasm.

He smiled licking his lips of the remaining creamy substance while he made his way back up his body. Rubbing their shafts against each other was just enough to make him cum as he smashed their lips together.

Embracing tightly as they attempted to slow their breaths each felt the unison of their beating hearts, a sign that they truly felt meant they were to be together, finally as one.