Chapter 14

Frantically scrolling through each message, Tim peering over his shoulder getting angrier by the minute, Chance told him he had to do something now, wincing and leaning away as Tim bellowed, "that crazy bitch!"

Rob, Austin and Adam appeared stunned as Chance read off the messages...

Jenika: Chance, please, I need you to help me, please

Luisa: Chance, she received Tim's divorce papers

Jenika: He's beat me, thrown me out of my home

Luisa: She has our parents convinced he's cheating on her and abused her, my Dad has his attorney involved

Jenika: Chance, he had me fired! I have nothing, he's taking it all to give those sluts he cheats with on tour

Luisa: She's been advised to file a domestic, physical abuse charge against Tim

Jenika: Please, Chance...he keeps calling, making threats he's going to hurt me

Luisa: She knows I know she's lieing, she cornered me in her room, slapped and threatened me to stay out of it..but I won't damn it

Jenika: Chance, I miss you so much, you're the only one I can trust, the only one

Luisa: I've recorded her conversations with my phone. You neeed to tell Tim what I've told you

Jenika: Please call me, Chance...I need you, I love you, please help me

Luisa: Chance, she's pressing charges, she's going to have him arrested

With mouths agape the three stared at their friend finally realizing they didn't really know their tour manager after all and the lengths she would go to get what she wanted.

"Timmy, you have to say something before she does. You're right she's crazy and she's going to ruin you with lies" Austin said almost panicking.

"Chance, we need those texts and for Luisa to speak with our attorney " Adam stated.

"Texts, absolutely. But we can't take a chance of her hurting Luisa,  she's threatened her already. In this state of mind, I trust her even less" Chance replied.

"I have to go to Wisconsin, end this insanity once and for all" Tim bellowed.

"You can't, you'll be arrested before you step off the plane" Rob added.

"But I can" Chance stated.

All four of them looked at him as if he had six heads. "What?" they asked in unison.

"You read the texts, she wants my help. What if I give her exactly what she's asking for" he replied.

Tim looked at him "are you out of your fucking mind? Help her?"

"Not like you're thinking. She's not rational, if she's dilusional like Luisa says, then maybe I can manipulate her into thinking I love her too, gain her trust while we compile a case against her. It's worth a shot" Chance explained.

"Tim, it's worth a try. Maybe he can keep her distracted, keep you from getting arrested while we gather the proof we need to show she's the one at fault, not you" Adam advised.

Tim looked around at his brothers, what ever she had in mind to do to him would have a direct affect on them, he couldn't let their reputations be ruined.

"Are you sure about this?" Tim asked.

"Absolutely sure. This mess is my fault, let me fix it, please" Chance told him.

"This isn't your fault, it's not. But if you think you can buy us some time...." he replied.

"I'll take the first flight out in the morning.  I need to let them both know I'm coming" Chance stated, turning he walked off to text them both.

"You sure there's really nothing going on between them" Austin questioned.

"Zip it, Red" Tim barked walking away.