"If TRAXX have allies, it'll be easier to track them down as a whole." Brian spoke up, "I have a little suspicion that TRAXX will come to finish this boy off." "But we didn't get anything useful from the boy!" Folisha wailed, "there's no reason to end a life." "...I agree with Brian." Adrienne finally said.

All eyes are on Adrienne Le Blank now.

"There's something about my intuition that..... Hm, I got a gut feeling that something bad might happen in this castle... It's best for us to stay here. TRAXX might come along with those acquaintances of hers." "If Adri said so then I guess it's gonna happen!" Rin cheered, "let's all prepare for the trilling night ahead of us~!"

***

The night cast its everlasting darkness by the Neuschwanstein Castle. The streetlights by the cafe stores shone in its cold shimmering light as Kami quickly put on her woollen dust mask that covers her entire neck and a good half of her face before she fastened her knives to her belt properly. "What's our goal?" Lucia asked as she twirled her custom sharp needle-like knives disguised as chopsticks around with a bored look, "I don't want Shauna to get into any danger for something trivial."

"D-Don't worry about me Lucia," Shauna said with a small sweet smile, "with you by my side, I'm sure I won't get into any danger." "We're killing a boy that I spared. I'm in a bad mood today and also I'm paranoid he might reveal my identity." Kami snarled. "Anyways what's the situation Sakura?" Kami asked as soon as she sensed a faint presence somewhere around her.

"Not good." Sakura's voice echoed, "there's two group of people that seems pretty dangerous. They're guarding the area... From the looks of things I wouldn't hesitate to say they're killers of some sort." "Are they related to the Angel's Executioner?" Lucia asked. "Well, in total there's a blue haired girl, a pink haired girl, a redhead, blonde and one black haired teen and a black haired sniper in the trees." Sakura muttered.

Sakura quickly hopped down from a tree and clicked her tongue in frustration. "They seems to be pretty geared up. They must expected our visit." "Don't worry about it, its fine. We can do this. They're not the Angel's Executioner nor it's allies." Lucia reassured, "they're a colourful bunch; definitely not related to the Angel's Executioner." "Oh that's great. Maybe we can pry information about the Angel's Executioner or my god sister once we took them down." Sakura said with a serene smile.

"Whatever. Let's crash this place." Kami said, "Shauna and Lucia can go to the throne room and mess with that brat and you two can kill him. Me and Sakura will take down some people keeping watch of the castle outside and pry information off of them. Let's go."

***

A chill crept down Brian's spine as soon as Folisha's grip on his arm tightened. Folisha's carefree demeanour completely changed as her half blurry vision tried its best to look inside the forest for a person other than Gaela in the trees. Her animal instincts are nearly on par with Adrienne's when it comes to danger and risk. You can say she have some sort of 'Killer Instinct'. "Someone's here." Folisha whispered, "someone other than Gaela is in the forest."

Brian nodded, taking note of Folisha's words before he scanned his surroundings, taking note of useful locations to bash people into or a route for an escape. "Brian!" Folisha suddenly hissed possessively as she pushed the boy away and whipped out a hunting knife. A pair of sharp scissors flew past where Brian was just standing just a second ago if it wasn't for Folisha knocking the scissors away with her knife.