Cuz I'm realizing Iida is amazing

BrokenBones: Midoriya
IcyHoe: Todoroki
Gravity?: Uraraka
Kermit: Tsuyu
SanicIiDAD: Iida
MOMo: Momo
Airpods: Jirou
BiderGuy: Kaminari
FlexTape: Sero
GayCrocs: Kirishima
Blasty: Bakugou
AlienQueen: Ashido
PrettyInvisible: Hagakure
𝒯𝓌𝒾𝓃𝓀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔: Aoyama
Controller: Shinsou
TailMan: Ojirou
Ravenyami: Tokoyami
Limbs: Shouji
SugarDaddy: Satou
Animals: Kouda

«---»

Gravity?: You all drooling over Kirishima and Todoroki being fit but like
Gravity?: Have you seen Iida?

GayCrocs: Right
GayCrocs: Like I see him in the training room all the time, he got muscle

BiderGuy: Bakugou gotta step up

GayCrocs: I love Katsuki's body, he has a small waist
GayCrocs: I can almost connect my hands around it :)

[° ͜ʖ ͡°) ° ͜ʖ ͡°) ° ͜ʖ ͡°) ]

Blasty: So who else doesn't want to eat dinner?

GayCrocs: Haha jokes on you, I know you love me too much to let me starve :)

SpiderGuy: Ew stop being cute

«---»

August, 20th, xxxx

"I swear to god-" Jirou was sitting on a couch, everyone was downstairs hanging out.

Kaminari was being an idiot, what a surprise.

"Listen, what does he love more than anything?" Midoriya asked.

"His brother?" Uraraka said as if it the most obvious thing ever.

"We already have that down," Midoriya said.

"Bakugou can you make beef stew?" Asui looked at the blonde. He wasn't really paying attention, just laying on the couch. Kirishima was playing with his hair.

"Yeah sure," Bakugou shrugged.

"Ok so he'll go see his brother, we'll set up the decorations, Bakugou can cook and Satou can bake the cake," Midoriya smiled.

«---»

Mei and Iida were hanging out. They both did have feelings for one another but neither ever admitted those feelings.

"Do you ever just feel like nobody listens to you?" Iida asked. Mei looked up at him and nodded.

"I might be too strict and I do like to always follow the rules but only so everyone is safe!" He sighed, looking up at the stars.

"Well, there are some rules that can be broken! Plus science wouldn't be as advanced if rules weren't broken!" Mei smiled, she knew what he meant though. She always did have that handful of people who never listened no matter how many times she tried to convince them.

"But I do understand, my parents never did support my machines, or anything I did, they all thought it was far fetched," She shrugged and spoke again, "but I proved them wrong by getting here!" she smiled.

"Your newest invention was very successful, good job," Iida said as they stopped at his dorm building.

"Thanks! Cya later?" She stood in front of the building.

"Yeah, bye Mei," Iida waved as he walked closer to the door. She waved goodbye and walked back to her dorm.

«---»

Uraraka was in her room, she finally got to decorate it the way she wanted. After months of saving up little amounts of money from her pay, she got to buy everything she hoped of putting in her room.

Fairy lights hung on the top of every wall. Light pink curtains that almost looked white. A nice pink vanity next to her white desk with her laptop and a frog printed cup full of pencils. A small TV stand with her TV from her old room on it. A small frog statue on the stand.

Her bed had white sheeting, one pink pillow and one with a frog print. A nice bug comfy blanket on top. And in the corner was a bunch of stuff animals she's kept, mostly from Tsuyu.

"You did good babe," Tsuyu hugged the girl. She knew she usually gave her paychecks to her parents unless she needed to buy new clothes. She finally did something for herself for once.

"Thanks, now you wanna meet all my stuffies? I found a few from when I was really young!" The girl smiled, she was like a little kid sometimes. Her personality always made Tsuyu smile.

«---»

So we all know Iida as bossy and strict, and I missed his birthday (It was like three days after I first wrote this but procrastination can take you a far way-)

So the next chapter will be about his birthday! And maybe some KamiSero, KiriBaku, and IzuOcha!