Shinsou and Ojiro

Todoroki got up and looked around at the dorm. "He really is a fan huh," Todoroki smiled and walked to the bathroom.

He had some things off his in here just in case he did sleep over. He brushed his teeth then looked at his hair, he had the worst bedhead.

"Shouto?" Midoriya leaned against the doorframe.

"Morning, love," Todoroki smiled and kissed the boys forehead.

"Morning," Midoriya smiled.

"You think the others are up?" Todoroki asked.

"Maybe some," Midoriya said and rubbed his eyes.

"I'm going to get myself a cup of coffee, need anything?" Todoroki asked.

"Could you make some tea?" Midoriya asked and went to brush his teeth.

"Sure," Todoroki said and walked to the common room.

He saw Kirishima getting a cup of coffee. "Thought you didn't drink this stuff," Todoroki asked.

"Oh, I don't, Bakubro is cooking so I'm just pouring him a cup and getting myself a cup of orange juice!" Kirishima smiled. He was very much awake at such an early time.

"Oh," Todoroki said and poured a cup of coffee. He got a pot out and started boiling the water. While it was heating up he got out a mug and a teabag, Midoriya's favorite was lemon tea, pretty simple. He poured the boiling water in the mug and let it sit for about 4 minutes. He through the teabag away and walked away with a cup of coffee in one hand and tea in the other.

"Here you go love," Todoroki handed the mug to the green-haired boy who thanked him.

Group Chat: Class 1-gAy

Invisibitch: October, 26, 2018 the day I die

BrokenBones: what happened?

Invisibitch: I was spying on Ojiro and I found something out

Tailz: Hagakure no-

Invisibitch: He's totally hooking up with someone ;) in this class too (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Gravity?: jskakskskak wait who?

Tailz: Hagakure-

Invisibitch: ;3 A certain someone isn't talking

IcyHot: Was it Shinsou? He just was just on the third floor
IcyHot: His dorm is right next to Izuku's but he went up to the third one

Broishima: Bros you killed Ashido

Tailz: -

MOMo: New couple?

Invisibitch: >:3

FlexTape: Weren't you a thing?

Invisibitch: No way I was just embarrassed when Shinsou asked that, wouldn't you if you were asked if you were dating one of your friends

Dankichu: Makes sense