╮(╯▽╰)╭

"You know you could try and get with her," Aoyama said braiding the black long hair that belongs to Momo.

"Even the author thinks that too early," Momo said.

"You've always been friends with her I don't see what the big deal is," Aoyama shrugged.

"You and I are the only ones that know about the fourth wall but you can't comprehend simple knowledge of relationships," Momo sighed.

"I'm not one to wait around and lose my chance!" Aoyama huffed.

"That's the problem, I can't do that with Jirou after she just ended a relationship a few days ago," Momo looked at herself in the mirror after Aoyama finished.

"Ok makeup," Aoyama smiled. "Also if you don't want to ruin the chances I say you build up your relationship with her until you're really good friends then when you confess it won't be as awkward," Aoyama added.

"Or it could even make it more awkward," Momo dramatically cried out.

"Uh, girls and their romance, now stop moving your cheeks so much or you'll look like a dead rat!" Aoyama said.

"Ta-da! Finished!" Aoyama let her face the mirror and smiled proudly.

"If that hero thing doesn't work out for you, I suggest you become a makeup artist," Momo looked at her face from all angles and smiled.

Group Chat: Class 1-gAy

Dankichu: Why does Ashido only let Hagakure and Uraraka in her room?

AlienQueen: FanFiction most of you guys would probably burn
AlienQueen: ╮(╯▽╰)╭

Gravity?: So
Gravity?: Much
Gravity?: Yoai

Invisibitch: It's heaven... Plus she's good at writing which makes it better

Broishima: Yeah after hearing that I don't want to even walk past her room

FlexTape: Scared of some fangirl fanfiction?

Broishima: Let me ask you something...

FlexTape: ?

Broishima: She already loves teasing me about my love life, how much do you think she writes about it?

FlexTape: Oh true...

AlienQueen: It's ok, because we're friends :3

Broishima: As long as you never show it to me I'm fine

AlienQueen: :D This is why we're horn buddies

Bakahoe: It too fucking late go to sleep fuckers

AlienQueen: Oops sorry I forgot you sleep at 4 pm

Bakahoe: It's 9:00 and I don't think you realize how early I get up

AlienQueen: Yeah yeah :1 I'll go to sleep

(Lot of ideas for the next chapter, this is just a filler kinda)