Aoyama and Momo

"She never lets us know anything unless it's super important, don't bother asking," Momo told the blonde.

"She loves me," Aoyama smirked and snapped his fingers.

"What? I'm busy writing this chapter stop bugging me, plus you're breaking the fourth wall and I'm sure Momo doesn't want to fix it," A female voice was heard but nobody came with it.

"Anything with Kaminari's discovery?" Aoyama asked of course curious.

"Yeah, hey I like gotta go and get this published by 12 so... Momo can you fix the wall?" The voice asked.

"Sure, Love," Momo smiled.

"Thanks, knew I picked you for a reason!" The voice was obviously happy.

"Anyway, we should head to the common room, Bakugo's probably done cooking," Momo said and looked away from the fourth wall.

"Yeah sure," Aoyama hummed and walked out of the girl's dorm where they were gossiping and having a good time.

Group Chat: Class 1-gAy

Dankichu: I'm gonna set my hair on fire

FlexTape: Someone please talk him out of this, I already tried

AlienQueen: You should totally do it

Headphones: Denki no

Bakahoe: I can get it on fire for you

Broishima: 1. Kaminari no 2. Bakugo NO

Bakahoe: Dammit

Dankichu: :1 you're no fun

FlexTape: You're going to DIE

Dankichu: And?

AlienQueen: ...I-

Dankichu: See -3-

Bakahoe: I'm surrounded by idiots

Like it or not Todoroki and Momo were best friends, especially when in came to 3 o'clock shopping. See not only were they both recommended but they were rich and one of them hated their dad, which lead to the two making something called 3 o'clock shopping.

They went around the mall and maybe went to some stores at 3 o'clock every Tuesday and used someone's credit card that Todoroki had stolen.

"We going to Sugar's Candy first or the candle place?" Todoroki asked looking at the girl in front of him.

"I heard there's a new candle and it smells wonderful, wanna buy 5 of them?" Momo said.

"Make that 10," He said and pulled out the card from his pocket. The two smiled and went up to the second floor to buy at least 20 candles, 5 new outfits for each of them, 7 books, candy, and Momo needed some new makeup.

"Thanks, dad," Todoroki smiled and put the card away.

"Just in time, it's 4:58," Momo looked at her phone then gave the diffferent hair colored boy a high five.

Kaminari was looking through his phone when he stopped to look at the picture only taken around three days ago. "Mhm, I guess friends just kiss now," He zoomed in on the window of the ice cream shop and looked at two of his friends kissing.

Private Chat: Dankichu and Broishima

Dankichu: Should I start kissing Mina and Sero?
Dankichu sent an image

Broishima: Tell anyone and I'll make sure you don't see the day you become a hero
Broishima: That was Bakugo... Can we talk later? And please don't say anything

Dankichu: Sure bro, just wanna know what's happening