Literally just ships

"I'm bored," Kirishima poked his boyfriend's cheek who just ignored him. "You're so mean Katsuki," He huffed.

"You're just dramatic," He snickered.

"Well, I'm bored," He petted the cat in his lap.

"Then what do you want to do?" Bakugo asked as he scrolled through his phone.

"I mean you but it's 12 pm and people are awake," Kirishima said.

"My god shut up you idiot," Bakugo smiled.

"Kaminari and Sero are hanging out and Ashido is listening to all the Marina and the diamonds songs with Hagakure sooo," Kirishima sighed.

"and you can't do that stuff with any of them because?" Bakugo questioned.

"I'm bad at whatever Sero and Kaminari are doing and I'm not in the mood to scream my lungs out to a song," Kirishima laughed.

"What if we take a walk, it's not as cold out," Bakugo kept his eyes on the phone.

"Sure," Kirishima smiled.

"So let me get this straight? We are celebrating Thanksgiving because All Might lived in America for a while and he celebrates it, and you want to have a dinner where he can join us," Uraraka made hand gestures while speaking.

"Yeah basically," Midoriya said.

"You should've said something sooner! To the store we go!" Uraraka smiled. She headed out the door with Todoroki, Midoriya, Iida, and Tsuyu.

"So are you like mad at Aoyama or what?" Kaminari asked while keeping his eyes on the screen in front of him.

"Nah, why do you ask?" Sero said while trying to kill Kaminari's character in the game.

"I'm pissed at him, what he did was shitty," Kaminari said and groaned as he lost the game.

"I'm just done with people in general," Sero laughed.

"Ok, we both know that's a lie," Kamianri started a new game.

"Yeah, it is," Sero smiled and again ran after Kaminari's character in the game.

"Chris?" Shouji laughed.

"I guess, I didn't pick it?" Tokoyami shrugged.

"My name is Chris," Dark Shadow flew around the room.

"I'm still calling you Dark Shadow," Tokoyami looked at the Shadow.

"Ok," Chris said.

"THIS IS HOW TO BE A HEARTBREAKER," Ashido yelled/sung.

"Ow, my ears," Hagakure held her hands over her ears and laughed.

"Oops," Ashido smiled.

"Who are we listening to next?" Hagakure asked.

"Ever heard of Alec Benjamin? He's not as well known, but he can sing," Ashido smiled.

"Ok, you have to put your hand here and then put your other one here," Jirou moved Momo's hand in the right place to hold the guitar.

"Is this right?" She asked and turned to the raven-haired girl.

"Perfect! Let's see how you do," Jirou went over to her drumset and they played a little bit.

"Not you bad, just some practice and you'd be spot on," Jirou gave her finger guns and smiled.

Group Chat: Class 1-gAy

AlienQueen: Aoyama is now in our shipping group chat

MOMo: Why?

AlienQueen: He gave us a very important detail we all haven't realized

TWINKling: Bakugo and Kirishima never hit each other too hard when they're training with each other, we usually always have someone go to Recovery Girl because someone went up against Bakugo except for Kirishima

Broishima: I'm good a dodging

Dankichu: That response was to quick

Broishima: I'm moving classes and hanging out with Tetsutetsu, he doesn't make fun of me

AlienQueen: No ;-;

Dankichu: Yeet

FlexTape: Everyone suddenly hates Kamianri