3:00 Am Is When The Tears Fall

Writing Kaminari and Sero in a serious tone is so fucking weird-

Also, look at all the kittens, even Mineta couldn't ruin the kitten (though I'm actually going to start praying Mineta dies after this chapter but :))))

«---»

Warning: Mineta and his anti-LGBTQ shit

«---»

Kaminari was ok.

Kaminari was having fun, well that's what it looked like to Sero.

They'd come out to Sero a few weeks ago about being genderfluid, Sero had no problem with that at all, they're still Denki Kaminari.

Ashido, Jirou, and Kaminari were all busy playing Mario Kart. So that left Bakugou who was getting pissed off at something or someone and Kirishima who was being social like always.

Maybe taping Bakugou to the ceiling would be fun...

But getting his head chopped off didn't seem very delightful.

Fuck it, Sero needed to have some fun, the first year of U.A was almost over.

Bakugou was now taped to the wall, his mouth was also taped shut since he was being too loud. Sero didn't know what to do with the explosions.

There was a muffled 'I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU' and 'I SWEAR TO GOD, GET ME DOWN YOU CHEAP ASS SPIDERMAN' from time to time, but Sero was laughing too much to be scared for his life.

Iida was telling Sero to get Bakugou down. All of the noise was getting the attention of everyone, he saw Ashido, Jirou, Kirishima, and Kaminari all laughing.

"Sero, dude, he's going to stab you if you let him go," Jirou tried to hide her smile behind her hand.

"I know, so I need someone to block him," Sero took enough tape away for the blonde to get free. The raven-haired boy ran away as fast as he could. He heard Bakugou yelling at him.

I'm dead.

«---»

Sero ended up being covered in ash and tied by his own tape. But before he got hurt Bakugou was being dragged by Kirishima and Iida away from the common room. The blonde was stilling muttering and cursing.

"You ok?" Kaminari un-tape him and helped him up.

"Yeah," Sero rubbed his neck.

"You kinda deserved it," Ashido whistled.

"I was bored, he needs to loosen up," Sero shrugged and dusted himself off.

"Yeah, we noticed," Jirou rolled her eyes.

"Ew, it's 12:30 already?" Ashido looked at the clock.

"Technically it's 12:42," Midoriya's voice was heard, the four turned around and saw Uraraka and Midoriya.

"Oh hey," Ashido waved.

"Hey, Jirou, Ashido, kinda need you for something if that's fine?" Uraraka asked.

"Of course!" Ashido smiled.

"Sure," Jirou shrugged.

The three girls walked away and Midoriya was about to speak before his phone went off.

His face went pale as he read the message. "Shinsou and Shouto are about to get each other killed..." His voice deflated, he ran to wherever his boyfriend and friend were hoping he could break up the fight.

"Wanna go for a walk?" Sero asked.

"Yeah, but uh, can I change?" Kaminari asked.

"Yeah, I'll wait out here," Sero smiled as the blonde went off.

Sero went on his phone getting bored after only waiting for a few seconds or so. He got bored of a game then went to the next one, then the next one, then the next one, and then the next one. The pattern repeated until Kaminari walked out.

(Go follow Quince_gelly I was confused on some stuff about pronouns and how to use them and all that- but my question was answered (thank you))

She (omg this is so weird but I love it- ok back to the story) walked out with a pair of leggings on and a gray sweater. A black choker was wrapped around her neck, she also had a pair of ankle boots on.

"You look beautiful," Sero smiled. He knew this was going to be weird at first but he never focused on a person's gender when love was involved, just didn't matter. Plus, if it made him- her happy, then Sero was as well.

Kaminari gasped, "can we go out the window by using your tape?".

"We can try..." Sero said hesitantly.

"The worst that could happen is a few broken bones... the third floor isn't very high up," Kaminari smiled.

"Say that when you're in the hospital," Sero laughed.

The two went down the wall using Sero's tape as a rope. They made it safely down (thankfully) and walked their way to the park.

"We probably shouldn't be out this late," Kaminari laughed.

"Yeah but whatever," Sero shrugged.

"It's quiet, so weird," Kaminari looked around to see nobody.

"Really, never really thought of this city as anything but loud, guess it's different at night," Sero said looking at the faint glowing of the stars.

The two walked around some more until Sero stopped at a public bathroom. "Wait for me out here ok?" He said. Kaminari nodded and sat at a nearby bench.

She looked at the time, 2:43.

"God it's late," Kaminari sighed.

"Kaminari?" She heard a voice and jumped.

No, nobody can see me in this, no, no, no, no.

"Is that you?" She realized who the voice was.

Him out of all people?

Mineta was standing right by the bench now.

"Ew," She heard him say, "are you like that weird girl, Midoriya?" Mineta had only spoken eight words and Kaminari already wanted to burn him.

"It's boy and I guess we both have some similarities, but he is just he and him while I change," Kaminari tried to avoid all contact from the boy.

"That's disgusting, at least Midoriya is sticking to one thing and not playing tricks on people, you'd just be confusing everyone by changing your gender every day," Mineta spat.

Kaminari sat there quietly, looking at the ground.

"God I can't believe I was in a class full of fags and trenders," Mineta kept on rambling until Sero came out.

Sero quickly understood what was happening, "Mineta get the fuck away, I could easily call Bakugou and everyone else, they would all be here in a heartbeat," Sero threatened the small boy.

That feared him enough to run away faster than a lightning bolt. Kaminari started shaking and crying.

"Th-thanks you," She sobbed out. Sero went to go and hug her.

"He's an idiot, don't even listen to someone like him, he doesn't deserve attention if he acts like that," Sero rubbed her back.

"You're the b-best person I could've ever been with," Kaminari hugged him tighter, "I love you," She added.

"I love you too," Sero said quietly.