Ice Cream pt. 1

Hagakure really fucking hated being an 'undercover spy'. She wouldn't even call herself that as she always tried giving the villains the worst information on what Class 1-A was doing along with the teachers. Of course, that resulting in some stuff happening like getting beat and nobody ever noticed which is why she thanked her quirk for not showing the bruises and cuts.

She didn't exactly know why she told Ashido, hell she never even told Ojiro and they were best friends but she was breaking and just told Ashido. She was thankful for telling the pink 'alien' as they were now walking to school together at 7:30 to meet the teachers and tell them what's been happening.

"Mr. Aizawa?" Ashido asked knocking on the teacher's lounge room door. He never was in the classroom until right before the bell.

"Yo! He's kinda sleeping right now but we can like wake him up!" Yamada/Present Mic opened the door.

"I can't tell if he had too much coffee or if he's already awake," Hagakure whispered to the girl beside her.

"Oh um, we don't really need any certain teacher for this... We can talk to any of you I guess," Ashido scratched her head.

"Alright then! Let's talk yo!" Yamada smiled.

The three walked out into the hall and Hagakure quickly regretted her decision.

"Hagakure?" Ashido looked at the invisible girl who gave a shaky breath.

"M-My dad is a villain... He works with the league of villains and I'm s-supposed to be a 'undercover spy' I've tried not to g-give too much information about the school which has lead to me getting some bruises and cuts but I was wondering if I could help you give any information on the villains," Hagakure said shakily at first them making her voice firmer at the end.

"Well if I'm honest kid I wasn't expecting for anyone to speak up about this but I'll talk to the principal about this and see what we can do about this," Yamada scratched his neck with a small smile.

"Thank you, sir," Hagakure bowed and Ashido followed the same action.

Group Chat: Class 1-gAy

Sanic IiDAD: Mail's here

MOMo: Tsuyu, Kirishima, Jirou, Kouda, Bakugo, Uraraka, and Midoriya you all got something it's on the table in the first floor

BrokenBones: Thanks Momo!

AlienQueen: Oh guys!

Invisibitch: ?

AlienQueen: There's supposed to be a new ice cream shop a couple blocks away from here we should totally go tonight!

Kaminari: Oh yeah we were talking about that earlier huh?

AlienQueen: Yep

Gravity?: I'm poor

BrokenBones: Yeah I don't have much money after getting the surgery and I'm saving up for some things

AlienQueen: No worries I'm paying!

Invisibitch: I
Invisibitch: Love
Invisibitch: You

AlienQueen: ('≧▽≦)  I try my best

Broishima: Thanks Mina

AlienQueen: :3 Np horn buddy

Kirishima opened the envelope and saw paper that equaled up to around ¥150000.

"That's a third of what they need... Should help," Kirishima said and picked up a piece of paper to write on.

I know you won't take this in person without giving it back to me so I'm just going to put this on your desk and now that you've read this you can't give it back to me.         
                        Love you, Kirishima~

He smiled and put the money in the envelope along with the letter. "Ok now to get ready for tonight," He said and walked over to his drawer.

"You know I think having ice cream in fall is the best, it doesn't melt like it does in winter and you won't freeze to death unlike winter, and Spring just isn't an ice cream season," Midoriya said as the class walked to the ice cream shop.

"You talk to much," Uraraka smiled and put her head on her girlfriend's shoulder as she was getting a piggy-back ride from her.

"Onward!" A certain blonde yelled as he was on his best friend's shoulder and racing a pinkette.

"Sero I swear to god! I'm not getting you a Christmas gift if you get him to win!" Ashido yelled as Jirou was on her shoulders.

"I hope you fall!" Jirou yelled at the blonde.

"Babe that's mean!" Kaminari whined.

"Well, it's true! I'm not losing this bet!" Jirou yelled.

"Ashido you have no speeeeed!" Sero laughed.

"How dare you! You ugly tape dispenser!" Ashido gasped.

"What the actual fuck," Bakugo looked at the four, "You fucking idiots," He sighed. Kirishima was just laughing at them.