Hagakure is naked and afraid

Group Chat: Class 1-gAy

AlienQueen: :3 Tokoyami

Ravenyami: yes?

AlienQueen: It's almost twelve o'clock

Ravenyami: That is true?

AlienQueen: Your birthday is almost here :3

Broishima: Mina you make the biggest deal out of everyone's birthday

AlienQueen: Sorry horn buddy but I love 'em ;3

Bakugone: Horn buddy? Wtf

Broishima: Mina you promised you would stop with that nickname >\\<

AlienQueen: Awww c'mon it'a cute!

FlexTape: Oh yeah you two both have 'horns' on your head

Dankichu: ohhhhh

AlienQueen: Also on promises I was planning on keeping...

Broishima: Mina!

AlienQueen: Fine fine

Tailz: Can someone explain the raging Bakugo?
Tailz: Chasing Hagakure- wtf did she do?

AlienQueen: Oh no she showed him the video didn't she

Invisibitch: I accidentally showed it when I was looking at my pictures! HeLp

"You invisible fuck!" Bakugo yelled chasing the running clothes.

"Heeeeelp!" Hagakure screamed running away.

Group Chat: Class 1-gAy

Invisibitch: IM GOING NAKED AND AFRAID SO BE CAREFUL OF WHERE YOU WALK

Hagakure was currently taking all her clothes off while running from the ash blonde.

"Excuse me but why are you both yelling!" Iida yelled at the two.

"Someone catch the wildfire!" Sero yelled. If you haven't guessed yet Kirishima was running after the hothead.

"Bakugo, calm down! Whatever she did probably wasn't that bad," Kirishima grabbed the boy's wrist and stopped him in his tracks.

"Like hell, it wasn't!" Bakugo sneered at the area he was guessing Hagakure to be in because of the floating phone in her hands.

"What even was it?" Kirishima asked.

"Well, you see... I was kinda spying on you one night and I got this video of you going into Bakugo's room for research purposes only," Hagakure said in a low voice.

"Oh, I see, can you please delete it? It really isn't what you think I swear," Kirishima rubbed his neck.

"Of course! If it isn't okay with you guys," Hagakure said.

Kirishima tugged at the ash blonde's wrist and glared at the red eyes that belonged to the same person as the hair.

"What I'm not saying sorry to the bitch," Bakugo scoffed.

"Just don't go attacking someone next time, and if you can't find a way to talk it out with them, get me," Kirishima huffed.

"Yeah, yeah," Bakugo mumbled and went off to the steps leading to his dorms as Kirishima watched. He turned his head to the invisible girl and thanked her for deleting it.

Group Chat: Class 1-gAy

AlienQueen: Now that that's settled what should we do

Kermit: I starting liking girl's after I drank water with chemicals in it

AlienQueen: Thank you Tsuyu very nice

Dankichu: I saw you hanging out with Caitlin yesterday!

FlexTape: Re-Rebecca it's not what you think!

Dankichu: I won't hesitate bitch!

Bakugone has left the chat

Broishima added Bakugone to the chat

Dankichu changed Bakugone's name to Bakahoe

Headphones: He doesn't deserve help if he gets killed

Dankichu: Betrayed by my own girlfriend-

Kirishima was listening to the ash blonde that was showing him how to do something on his homework. "Move that there, divide that by that, then figure out how much goes into each, pretty basic shit," Bakugo said pointing to places on his paper as he talked.

Kirishima had noticed his eyes wandering to the ash blonde as he spaced out. He took a look at all his features that made him like the boy even more. His heart stopped when he realized red eyes were looking back at him.

"Oi is something wrong?" Bakugo asked slightly annoyed.

"N-nothing!" Kirishima stuttered knowing his face was about the same color as his hair at this point.

"Tch then get back to working on this, you need to get a higher grade than last time if you want to bring your grade up," Bakugo scoffed.

"S-sorry!" Kirishima laughed nervously and went back to working on his homework.

Again after they were both finished with the paper from the devil himself Kirishima found himself again staring at the ash blonde. He would get glances of him during class but why was it so different now?

"You've been looking at me all fucking day, what's wrong," Bakugo sneered.

"A-Ah I d-didn't notice," Kirishima rubbed his neck and tried to look around for a distraction.

"Kirishima," Bakugo growled knowing that the redhead was lying.

The redhead kept his eyes away from the other red ones as much as possible.

"Kirishima," Bakugo said again slightly more annoyed.

"What?" He asked quietly.

"What's going on? Are the dreams starting again?" Bakugo asked.

"No, I'm fine," Kirishima said.

"Clearly you're not so tell me what the fuck is up!" Bakugo raised his voice still not loud enough for anyone outside of the dorm to hear.

Kirishima gave out a long sigh. "Bakugo, I-" He tried to speak, "I...l-li,".

"Spit it out," Bakugo said. The redhead now getting on his nerves.

"I like you alright!" Kirishima looked at the blonde. "I like you a lot! Happy?" Kirishima wanted to walk away and never go back into the dorm he was in right now, knowing there was a 99% chance the blonde had no intentions of feeling the same way.

"Tch, I like you too," Bakugo said. That's it, Kirishima got up. He knew he didn't mean it in that way and he wanted to leave, it hurt and he knew it wasn't Bakugo's fault.

Bakugo grabbed the redhead's wrist and pulled him back to the bed where they were sitting. "I probably should ask, but I don't give a damn at this point," Bakugo scoffed and kissed him.

Happy? I was milking Bakushima for waaay too long so I just decided to make it happen. Of course, they won't be telling the class because why would they ° ͜ʖ ͡°) see you all later loves.