To the mall we go!

Group Chat: Class 1-gAy

Dankichu: :D

Headphones: ?

FlexTape: there's a karaoke place we just pasted and now he wants to go
FlexTape: btw were on our way to the mall

BrokenBones: we should totally go sometime!

Gravity?: I'd be down!

Dankichu: o(^▽^)o  we're going at some point

AlienQueen: for sure :3

Group Chat: Class 1-gAy

Limbs: it's been 5 minutes and they aren't here yet

Dankichu: :/ bros were are you

Redishima: sorry SOMEONES being a stubborn idiot and is trying to walk back to the dorms

Bakuhoe: I didn't agree to this

Redishima: yes you did now c'mon you're causing a scene >:(

Bakuhoe: damn shitty hair

AlienQueen: ouch Kirishima got mad?

Group Chat: Class 1-gAy

Ivisibitch: look who finally showed up

Redishima: sorry (^~^;)

BrokenBones: it's fine :D

Everyone decided to split up and meet up at 8:00 as it was 7:00 right now.

Kouda and Satou went to go see the animals and then go get some stuff for baking.

It was no surprise when Kaminari and Jirou went off to a music store which was next to an Apple store.

Momo had asked Aoyama if he wanted to go look at some clothes with her which he agreed in a nice manner.

Deku and Todoroki had flown away before anyone could even ask to go with them as they wanted to privately talk.

Iida decided to join Uraraka and Tsuyu as they headed to a small càfe in the mall.

Sero and Ashido were pumped for the arcade and Kirishima dragged Bakugo along with them.

That left Ojiro and Hagakure to go and get some clothes while Tokoyami went to Hot Topic with Shouji.

"This place is so dark," Shouji commented.

"I like it for a reason," Tokoyami stated.

"Whatever you say Tokoyami," Shouji gave a small chuckle.

Group Chat: Class 1-gAy

Headphones: GUUUYS

Redishima: ?

Headphones: WE GOT KICKED OUT OF THE STORE BUT IT WAS SO WORTH IT
Headphones: Ok so we were looking at the laptops because I wanted to get a new one and Kaminari just electrocuted one of them, he's totally out of it

Redishima: how much did you have to pay?

Headphones: about 45000 yen

FlexTape: ...he's paying you back right?

Headphones: Yes

AlienQueen: Ok

BrokenBones: any of you guys want any food? We're near there right now

Gravity?: if you could find any pocky that'd be great :)

Ravenyami: can you pick up some noodles, and some sushi?

BrokenBones: got it :D

Todoroki bought a box of chocolate and hid them in a bag. He never really got Izuku anything and he was starting to feel bad.

"Izuku it's almost 8:00," Todoroki tapped the boy's shoulder.

"It is?" Midoriya looked at the time, "oh yeah! We should start heading to the first floor I suppose,".

The two walked down and waited for the group. The first to show up was Jirou and a drooling Kaminari. "Can't believe he did that," Midoriya laughed.

Everyone had soon joined and the only ones left were the rest of the Baku-squad.

"I totally beat you in that Ashido!" Sero said.

"No, you didn't! I had way more points than you," Ashido smiled.

"You cheating!" Sero groaned.

"Did not,"

"Did too,"

"Both of you shut the hell up!" Bakugo yelled at the two.

"Sorry, Bakugo," The two said together.

Kirishima looked as if he was about to fall asleep at any moment. As the group was walking out of the mall Bakugo had let Kirishima hope onto his back and fall asleep, you could barely notice the small blush on the blonde's face. Nobody had even noticed as they were in the back.

Group chat: Class 1-gAy

Gravity?: >:3 I got Pocky

Invisibitch: you know what that means >:3

AlienQueen: A sleepover with the whole class?

Bakuhoe: no

AlienQueen: dammit Bakugo stop being so stubborn

Bakuhoe: WHAT'D YOU JUST SAY RACCOON EYES?

Kirishima looked at his phone and sighed. No wonder Bakugo was acting up again. "Bro, why don't you just calm down and we can get back to studying?" Kirishima said is the calmest tone he could.

Bakugo sighed and looked at the red-head. "Tch, whatever," He sat down and went back to explaining the problem.

Group Chat: Class 1-gAy

Gravity?: Friday night 7:30 sleepover in the lounge room :D