Bakugo Is A Mom

"I don't know what I said wrong, I just asked a simple question," Shinsou looked at the floating clothes that had blushing above it.

"Now that you said it, I kinda see it," Uraraka said while looking at the two.

"Shut up, I have many people that I could get back at you with!" Hagakure yelled.

"Like?"

"Bakugo,"

"Ew no,"

"Midoriya,"

"Had a crush on him once... Weird time,"

"Iida,"

"Again ew no he's like an older protective brother,"

"Tsuyu,"

"See that I can work with,"

Hagakure choked on the air she was breathing.

"You didn't tell them yet? Ribbit" Tsuyu asked.

"No, was I suppose to?" Uraraka asked.

"You usually tell people about really big things as soon as you find out, weird, ribbit," Tsuyu said.

"Wait you two are together?" Midoriya asked.

"Mhmm," Uraraka nodded and put her arm around her girlfriend's waist.

"Congratulations! Though you should've told me," Midoriya smiled.

"Well, we've only been together for a day or so," Uraraka rubbed her neck.

A couple of questions and dares went around the circle of people, nothing too extraordinary.

"Hey, idiots the cookies are done!" Bakugo yelled as the stove went off and he took the batches out. Some looked amazing while others didn't even look like they were eatable.

"Thanks, mom!" Ashido smiled.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT RACOON EYES!" Bakugo yelled at the pink girl.

"Mom?" Todoroki asked.

"He's the mom of the group, totally protective of us all, he just doesn't show it while other people are around," Sero laughed.

"If you guys worship your life I say you stop," Jirou smiled.

"Tch," Bakugo mumbled as he ate a cookie.

"It's time for the movie!" Momo said delightfully.

"Baku squad gets the couch!" Kaminari yelled as him and Sero raced to the couch. You could hear Bakugo whispering "hate that fucking name," which Kirishima nudged him and told him to let them have their fun.

"Ok Jumanji first then Corpse Bride and we have a few other picks after that!" Uraraka smiled.

Todoroki and Midoriya were sharing a chair which Midoriya was blushing at due to all the people around them.

Bakugo was one the right side of the couch then Kirishima was leaning against him, Sero was sitting beside Kirishima with Ashido on the left side of him, Ashido had Denki to the left of her, and lastly Jirou was sitting next to Denki.

Uraraka shared a chair with Tsuyu. Iida was sitting on the floor next to Momo. Hagakure was sitting next to Ojiro. Tokoyami was wrapped in Shouji's wing-like limbs. Other people were scattered around, some were covered in a blanket with pillows and some were just sitting.

Midoriya didn't plan on sleeping in the lounge. He wanted to take his binder off, as he knew from experience that it wasn't the best to sleep in.

"pass the popcorn?" could be heard a few times during the movie.

Bakugo had fallen asleep halfway through as it was "boring".

"Kzkaksjsjaj help he's killing me," Kirishima whispered to Sero who snickered.

"You're too in love with the boy," Sero teased.

"Excuse me for thinking he's cute," Kirishima whispered back.

Soon they movie ended and Midoriya had snuck away with Todoroki without anyone noticing.

"Why don't we stay up for a little?" Todoroki asked and wrapped his arm around the boy's waist, leaning his face against the shorter boy's fluffy hair.

"I gotta wake up early tomorrow for work Shouto, maybe some other time?" Midoriya kissed the boys cheek.

"Hm alright, love, I'll visit you tomorrow," Todoroki smiled and gave the boy a kiss.

"Love you Shouto,"

"Love you too Izuku,"

This is getting more reads than expected? Thanks, everyone and I'm hoping you enjoy this though it's not exactly just a chatfic at this point! (╯▽╰) sorry about that! Hope it's still good!