Mt. Lady

Group Chat: Class 1-gAy

Gravity?: What if we were all the opposite genders of what we are now

AlienQueen: Kskakksjs ok so I saw this one edit of our class and we are all h o t

FlexTape: Oh yeah! I remember the picture of just you girls!
FlexTape sent an image

FlexTape: Oh yeah! I remember the picture of just you girls!FlexTape sent an image

Invisibitch: Damn I'm looking fine XD

FlexTape: There are so many drawings of Bakugo too and he's

AlienQueen: l o o k i n g  f i n e

Bakahoe: Don't bring me into this fucking shit

AlienQueen: Oh Midoriya is adorable! Todoroki is making me think about my sexuality

FlexTape: Kirishima was being a precious cinnamon roll

AlienQueen: Except for that one picture

FlexTape: Ksiakskansjwk oh god

AlienQueen: Ojiro you were a snacc

Tailz: I have no response?

Invisibitch: Sooo I was thinking Kirishima kinda reminds me of Mt. Lady as a dude just with the revealing hero suit

Broishima: Kaoakwjjajskw should I be offended or what?

"Stop talking to those fucking idiots, let's go," Bakugo said and stood up from his bed.

"Alright!" Kirishima smiled and stood up.

Iida was already in the class probably getting there half an hour ago.

The day passed, nothing exciting happened. Kirishima and Jirou were both talking to Bakugo while the other three went off to be idiots in their own world. There was a knock at the door. "Yes?" Mr. Aizawa asked.

"Hi! Is Katsuki Bakugo in this class?" A feminine voice asked. Kirishima instantly lit up knowing who it was and Bakugo let out a groan.

"Yes, he is," Mr. Aizawa stepped to the side letting a blonde haired girl look at his desk directly were he and the other two were.

"Katsuki!" Takeyama was otherwise known as Mt. Lady squealed and ran over to the blonde trapping him in a hug.

"Get off of me you bitch!" Bakugo yelled trying to push her away.

"I see Ejirou is in this class too! It's nice to see you again," She looked over to Kirishima who gave a smile.

"What the hell do you want anyway?" Bakugo scoffed.

"Mitsuki wanted me to bring you to the mall and wait until she and your dad came so we could have a family meet up since it's been a while," Takeyama said fixing his lipstick up.

Now all eyes were on the pro hero talking to the hothead of the class about some sort of family social gathering.

"Tch the old hag never wants to talk with me what's the special occasion?" Bakugo asked.

"Tell you when we get there, now tell them bye because I'm taking to to the mall," She smiled and put her arm around the shorter blonde's shoulder.

Bakugo looked at the two saying bye and mouthing Kirishima 'text me or I'll die' then was dragged out of the room faster than lighting.

"Ejirou huh?" Jirou smirked.

"She loves the idea that he actually made a friend, and that it's someone nice," Kirishima laughed.

"Woah! Are Mt. Lady and Bakugo related?" Ashido asked.

"They're cousins," Midoriya said sneaking into the conversation.

"Did you know her as a kid?!" Kaminari asked.

"Uh yeah, since I was always around Kacchan I saw her a lot," Midoriya rubbed his neck.

Kirishima left the classroom as the last bell rang and took out it his phone.

Private Chat: Broishima and Bakahoe

Broishima: Hey Katsuki

Bakahoe: Death would be better than right now

Broishima: ?

Bakahoe: My fucking cousin is dating Best Jeanist

Broishima: No way, don't you hate him or something?

Bakahoe: I'd rather live in hell than talk to him and he's here

Broishima: Poor soul

Bakahoe: Fuck gotta go

Broishima: ❤️

Bakahoe:

Bakahoe: ❤️

I don't know why but I feel like Bakugo and Mt. Lady would be cousins or related in some way, they just remind me of each other. Also, I know her and Best Jeanist have really had moments but like I just kinda feel that ship somehow? Also just change their ages- I don't know, anyway cya loves~