Burnt Cookies

Group Chat: Class 1-gAy

AlienQueen: I smell cookies? Satou?

Sugar: I'm in my dorm

Dankichu: It's like I'm watching my own baling show- wtf

AlienQueen: Now it smells like something's burning? Is Kirishima yelling?

Kirishima was currently freaking out as he the batch of cookies he was TRYING to make were burning.

Bakugo sighed and went off to fix what was happening.

Kaminari was smiling as he saw Bakugo start to yell at Kirishima about setting the timer right.

"Next time double check what you're doing, damn idiot!" Bakugo yelled at the redhead. Kirishima just kept apologizing.

"So no cookies?" Uraraka asked disappointed about the burnt cookies. Ashido who was next to the brunette sighed.

"Thank this idiot," Bakugo scoffed at Kirishima.

"You're the one teaching me how to bake," Kirishima laughed to himself quietly.

Group Chat: Class 1-gAy

AlienQueen: I'm desperate for calories

BrokenBones: Aren't we going to karaoke night?

AlienQueen: yes?

BrokenBones: maybe they'll have something there

AlienQueen: Hm if they don't someone's buying me candy

Broishima: I'm broke

Gravity?: ^

FlexTape: I probably have enough to buy something

Broishima: ...oof Mina is without a doubt the mom of the group... Sero is the most responsible... Dad?

FlexTape: I'm leaving

Broishima: no dad not again-

FlexTape: you have to moms shut up-

Broishima: :3

Ravenyami: may I ask when we are leaving?

Gravity?: In an hour or so

Invisibitch: an hour?

BrokenBones: yep

Some people were finishing up what they needed to do while others were sitting downstairs in the common room. Everyone was about to leave when... "Wait! How long are we staying for?" Kirishima asked.

"For at least two hours maybe more," Ashido said, "why?".

"I'll be right back!" Kirishima said as he ran off to the direction of the kitchen and got a jug of milk.

"Must've forgotten to feed Kaida," Bakugo said without any emotion.

"Catch up with us when he gets back," Ashido smiled and grabbed some people by their wrist which made the whole class leave.

"Oi fucking idiots," Bakugo sneered. After a few minutes, Kirishima came running back with a smile.

"Sorry about that," Kirishima said, "where are the others?".

"Fucking left, C'mon," Bakugo walked to the door that led them outside.

Kirishima ended up walking in front of Bakugo. Usually, if anyone was walking in front of the blonde he would yell for them to get behind them as he like being the leader, but for some reason, he never did with Kirishima.

"Hey! Why'd you guys run off?" Kirishima huffed as he caught up with the group.

"You were taking forever," Ashido said and smiled at the redhead.

"C'mon!" Uraraka smiled and grabbed Tsuyu's hand. The class walked into the building to see it completely empty except for a couple of workers.

"Should I mention that I booked the place?" Momo said shyly.

"You what!?" Ashido smiled and gave the taller girl a hug.

There were 4 different tables. Midoriya, Todoroki, Iida, Uraraka, and Tsuyu sat at one table. Sero, Kirishima, Kaminari, Ashido, Bakugo, and Jirou sat at another table. Aoyama shared a table with Kouda, Satou, and Yaoyorozu. Hagakure sat with Ojiro, Shinsou, Tokoyami, and Shouji.

"So who wants to go first?" Midoriya asked.