Done

"Wh-What?" Kaminari asked he couldn't have possibly heard that right.

"I like you!" Sero coughed, he bowed his head over the sink ready to die any minute now.

(Hey, yeah sorry I know this should be dark and all but that's my mood 24/7? Ok back to the book)

"Well, I mean... I think I like you too," Kaminari said, "You started avoiding me before I realized it and I'm just a clueless bisexual who's oblivious to everything," Kaminari laughed, which got Sero to laugh.

Sero laughed.

He hadn't been able to laugh in a while due to the plant always producing flower petals up his throat.

---

Group Chat: Class 1-gAy

FlexTape: Guess who doesn't have petals piling in their throat anymore

AlienQueen: That's great sweetie but do you also have a boyfriend now?

Sero looked over at Kaminari who was looking at his on phone, he saw the question to.

"Why not? We can give it a try and see where it goes," Kaminari smiled.

Group Chat: Class 1-gAy

FlexTape: Guess so

ExplosivePomeranian: The fuck does this have to do with petals

FlexTape: Look it up

ExplosivePomeranian: I already had it on my phone so he's looking at it now -Kirishima

CluelessBisexual: Why do you have it?

Broishima: I don't know if you noticed but I'm with the love of my life right now -3-

ExplosivePomeranian: Stop being a sappy idiot

Broishima: Love you too

AlienQueen: Love! How much have a missed between you guys?!

Broishima: Not much

ExplosivePomeranian: A lot

FlexTape: Oof

---

"Well if we're dating now, you want to go out tomorrow?" Kaminari asked.

"Guess we should do that, huh?" Sero smiled and looked at the toilet full of flowers and blood, took one last look at it, and flushed it. That horrible nightmare was finally done.