Wet Hair and Spicy Food

Bakugo just got done taking a shower. He put on a pair of sweatpants and went down to the common room to get his phone that he left there.

"Should be in the fucking kitchen," Bakugo told himself and looked around for it.

Kirishima and Ashido were laughing as they walked to the common room. Their eyes landed on the ash blonde whose body was still damp from the shower and hair was still dripping water. "Dammit just kill me," Kirishima whispered to the pink-skinned girl who snickered. Kirishima snapped a quick picture of the blonde and put his phone away.

"Hey, Bakuhoe! What's up?" Ashido asked the ash blonde.

"Ashido why," Kirishima whined under his breath, she knew this was torture to him.

"Lost my damn fucking phone," Bakugo scoffed.

"We can help!" Ashido cheered with a smile.

"Yeah, sure whatever," Bakugo said, "It's in the kitchen or common room somewhere," he informed them.

The three looked around and Kirishima saw a phone with a black phone case that said, ABCDEFUCKOFF in red.

Kirishima smiled at the phone case. He must've accidentally turned on the screen and he saw his lock screen.

Ashido was holding up the phone probably hers and she just sent the picture to Bakugo, she was wearing a white crop-top with a light pink jacket and it was just barely showing the black shorts she wore. Sero had his arm around the girl's shoulder, he was wearing a blue shirt and a pair of jeans. Kaminari was next to him putting up a pair of bunny ears behind Jirou, he wore a white t-shirt and a pair of lightly colored jeans with a yellow hoodie around his waist. Jirou had finger-guns up and she wore a black leather jacket with a purple shirt underneath and black ripped jeans. Then there was a smiling Kirishima who had a red hoodie on that said Crimson Riot in black he had a pair of black sweatpants on with a rainbow on the sides of them. He had his hair down and a slight blush from the ash blonde who had his arm wrapped around the redhead's shoulder, Bakugo had on a black t-shirt that Kirishima thought made him look perfect and he had a pair of black ripped jeans on, he had on a black choker which again Kirishima thought was h o t, he held up his middle finger as it was Bakugo trademark.

"Hey, I found it," Kirishima said and walked up the ash blonde handing him the phone.

"Thanks, Shitty Hair," Bakugo said and took the phone. Kirishima blinked, did he just thank him?

"Y-yeah," Kirishima mentally cursed himself for the stutter that left his mouth. He looked at the ash blonde's still soaking hair that wasn't as spiky as it usually was.

"Well, we should head back to what we were doing! Bye Bakago," Ashdio waved. "You were basically drooling over him!" Ashido giggled as the two walked to her dorm.

"Shut up!" Kirishima blushed and hid his face in his palms. "I can't deal with this stupid crush anymore," He sighed.

Private Chat: Bakugone and Broishima

Bakugone: saw you looking at the picture thought you might want it
Bakugone sent a picture

Broishima: Oh thanks

He saved the picture and smiled. He scrolled to the next picture he had completely forgotten about taking and got a nosebleed. "Dammit, someone just kill me," He whined.

Group Chat: Class 1-gAy

Broishima: I'm fucking gay

AlienQueen: (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) you were drooling