I'm addicted help

Kirishima got up making sure not to wake up the hot-headed blonde. "You guys can go back to sleep it's still like 7:30," Kirishima rubbed his eyes.

"Hm, don't wanna leave you but I stayed up late watching videos," Ashido mumbled as she yawned. Jirou and Sero both heading to their rooms with her.

"Nightmare?" Kaminari asked.

"Him being there, helped," Kirishima sighed, "I guess just knowing that he's there stops the dream from happening,".

"At least you found a way to get rid of it," Kaminari smiled.

"But the way is terrible, well great but terrible," Kirishima muttered.

"Hm, well I'm heading back for some rest, tell Bakugo I said hi," Kaminari said.

"Will do," Kirishima smiled. He sat down on a chair and looked at the blonde, he studied his face. "Dammit, you're doing it again," Kirishima shook his head and got up and headed to the kitchen.

"Maybe in an hour or so I'll make something," Kirishima muttered before going on his phone and watching a couple of dumb videos. He wasn't any sort of 5-star chef but he could cook. So he decided to make breakfast for everyone. The class couldn't lie, they were a fan of American foods. Though Kirishima also made sure to make some traditional Japanese food.

"Hm?" Bakugo groaned as he got up.

"Oh, morning Bakubro," Kirishima smiled.

"Morning, Shitty Hair?" Bakugo said with confusion and looked around. Then he remembered last night, the two were playing some sort of video game and they ended up getting super tired. Kirishima was never a fan of going to sleep due to the dream he was now having basically every night so Bakugo suggested they slept down in the common room, he didn't even know about how they were when Ashido saw them.

"I made some food if you want any," Kirishima smiled.

"Yeah, whatever," Bakugo said and went to get some. He started eating, "it's gotten better than when you first started," Bakugo said.

"Got a good teacher," Kirishima laughed as he rubbed his neck.

"Damn right," Bakugo said and continued eating. Kirishima just smiled.

It turns out basically the whole class had plans to go somewhere. Midoriya, Todoroki, Uraraka, Tsuyu, Iida, and Momo had plans on going to a cafe. It was obvious Momo had gotten close with the five after fighting alongside Todoroki, though she and Iida were getting very close.

Ashido, Sero, and Aoyama all had plans of going out on some sort of date. Same went for Kaminari and Jirou who planned to go to a concert.

Satou was going to help one of his friends with baking, Kouda went to the park, Tokoyami and Shouji wanted to go around the city and just have fun.

Hagakure got Ojiro and Shinsou to go out with her though it took Ojiro some convincing.

Kirishima huffed and grabbed Ashido and took her over to the kitchen, "Seriously you guys are all going out, same day, same time?". Even if he wasn't the smartest at some things he wasn't oblivious to the smirk on Ashido's face.

"You're just mad you and Bakugo have nothing to do, though I have an idea," Ashido giggled.

"Ashido no-," Kirishima groaned.

"Each other," Ashido laughed. Kirishima groaned.

"Shut up and go hang out with your boyfriends, I'll probably go on a Harry Potter marathon," Kirishima said.

"Without moi!?" Ashido gasped.

"1. You did this to yourself 2. Aoyama much?" Kirishima smiled.

"Fine, have fun without me!" Ashido teased and ran back to the common room. Kirishima walked back.

After everyone had left Bakugo and Kirishima were the only ones left. Kirishima went to make two bowls of popcorn then counted down with the timer on the microwave. "3...2...1," Kirishima smiled and took out the bags.

Kirishima played the first movie and watched. At some point, Bakugo had started watching. The two sat on opposite ends of the couch with the popcorn in the middle and Kaida on his lap.

There was a comfortable silence between the two. At some point during the third movie, Kirishima had fallen asleep.

He jumped and grabbed his had and smirk.

Then lost grip.

The villains took him back.

He was gone.

The last thing he was of his was his smile.

"Kirishima!"

"Kirishima? Kirishima! Wake up Shitty Hair!" Bakugo was trying to wake up the hyperventilating boy.

"Wha? Huh?" Kirishima looked around confused and worried.

"Oi, you were having a nightmare," Bakugo sighed.

"Oh, sorry," He mumbled and hung his head avoiding eye contact from the blonde.

"Tch," Bakugo sat on the left side of Kirishima making him going right up against the right end of the couch. Bakugo moved over a little to give the boy room.

At some point, Bakugo laid his head on the redhead's lap. Kirishima was now playing with the blonde's hair as they watched the movie.

Most of the class all came back at the same time and all greeted each other with a hi or wave. Ashido opened the door, she was tempted to yell 'Children we're back!' but she didn't.

"I'm just saying she's definitely you," Kirishima smiled.

"I'm not a cat," Bakugo scoffed.

"What's your first name again?" Kirishima asked with a smile.

"Shut up," Bakugo said. Kirishima laughed.

"Hello, children," Ashido walked behind the couch where the two were.

"Ashido! You've already killed me enough," Kirishima jumped.

"Yeah, yeah," Ashido ruffled his har.

Kirishima looked at the other classmates who also walked in and gave a wave. Bakugo flipped off the classmates without even looking at them and Kirishima glared at the boy.

"Fourth movie? How long were we out for?" Kaminari rubbed his neck.

"Can't believe you actually watched it without me," Ashido huffed. Kirishima smiled.

"You deserved it," Kirishima smiled.

Everyone headed for their rooms once 1:00 struck and Iida all scolded them.

Private Chat: Broishima and Bakugone

Broishima: Do you mind if I stay over in your dorm for the night?

Bakugone: Yeah sure

Broishima: Thanks

Kirishima sighed, he needed to figure out another way to stop the nightmares.

"Todoroki! C'mon are you really giving me the cold shoulder?" Uraraka pouted. She took his cake while he wasn't looking and he wasn't talking to her.

He turned around and froze the girl's shoulder. "Yes, I am," He said, "it was chocolate cake you demon,".

Uraraka looked at her shoulder, "Really?!". She laughed and shook her head, "Fine fine I'll get you a slice tomorrow,".

"Tsuyu?" Urakara walked to the girl's door and knocked.

"Yes?" Tsuyu asked and opened the door.

"Wanna have a sleepover?" The girl asked.

"Sure," Tsuyu smiled at the cuteness in front of her.

"Yay!" The brunette cheered.