Sleeping Bags Are Fun

Group Chat: Class 1-gAy

AlienQueen: Everyone has gifts-

Gravity?: ...Is Kaida on his desk?

Broishima: Maybe
Broishima: He likes cats alright ╮(╯▽╰)╭

Kermit: Does he always come in this late

CatController: Probably talking with the other teachers

The door opened and a familiar man walked in, shoulder-length black hair and a gray scarf around his neck. "Everyone get in your seats- is that a cat?" Aizawa walked in and the first thing his eyes went to was a cream colored cat.

"Happy birthday sensei!" Most of the class yelled and ran up to him.

"We all got you gifts! Well some of us bought gifts together..." Midoriya said and looked at the five boxes on his desk.

"Thank you all... I'll open them later now we have to get into this lesson straight away," He said sternly but you couldn't miss the small smile on his face.

Private Message: Invisibitch and AlienQueen

Invisibitch: Ashido I need you to talk to you, maybe outside on the side of the building?

AlienQueen: Oh yeah sure!

Ashido looked at the cloudy night sky then saw the pair of floating clothes that had tears above them, assuming they were running down Hagakure's face.

"Hagakure! What's wrong?" Ashido asked worriedly running over to the invisible girl.

"Oh god, you're gonna hate me, you're gonna hate me," She sobbed.

"Hey now, calm down, whatever it is I'm sure I won't hate you," Ashido said holding onto the girl's shoulders.

"Th-The villans, dad, forcing me-" Her breathing was shaking and she was barely making out words to understand.

"Ok shh, take a deep breath, calm down, and them tell me," Ashido said calmly and Hagakure did exactly that.

"M-My dad is a v-villain, he's not exactly a well known o-one but he's still pretty powerful, h-he's working eih the league of villains a-and since I'm his d-daughter I was forced to b-be a s-spy, I've been trying to not g-give a bunch of i-information but them that leads t-to things happening..." Hagakure was stumbling over her words and tears were rolling down her face even more.

Ashido stood there shocked, "Hagakure you should've said something earlier! I'm shre the teachers would help if you told them!" She said worriedly.

"I'd just get up being beaten again- if they don't capture them... Oh god," She was having a complete breakdown, breathing seemed like miles away.

"Hagakure beath, in and out, in and out," Ashido looked at the girl who was now sobbing up a river.

"Please- if we tell them they, they have to capture them..." Hagakure said now gripping onto Ashido's shirt.

"We'll tell them and I'm sure that they'll capture them, we've been fighting with them enough to know all their strengths and weaknesses," Ashido rubbed Hagakure's back.

"Tomorrow morning, we have to be the first one's there," Hagakure said now probably having puffy eyes.

"Alright, now how about you go to sleep that crying must've worn you out," Ashido smiled and grabbed onto her hand and walked into the empty common room.