Ice Cream pt. 2

Ok, real quick note... I'm dumb. So I was looking at how many chapters I had, realized there's 51. So I mean this is like a 2 chapter late thanks for 1. Getting me to chapter 50 by reading this and 2. There are 3k fucking views... So again THANKS I love you all~

I'll give you a quick layout if the place while I'm at it. There were around 10 circle tables outside in front of the building which had six seats each then there was the building that was pretty small, it had about 6 booths holding 4 people then there was the actual ice cream with the windows and the cashier but there was also islands on the sides of the where the ice cream was so it wouldn't block the windows if people were trying to see it.

Ashido panted as she got to the outside of the shop with Jirou on her shoulders still. She looked down, she had on a rainbow cropped hoodie that said Yuri + Yaoi = Perfection. She had a pair of black shorts on and blacks ankle boots somehow she wasn't cold.

"Dangit we were so close!" Kaminari whined.

"Haha pay up!" Ashido smiled and held her hand out in front of the two boys.

"Ashido you witch," Sero groaned and gave her ¥2000 then gave Jirou the same amount, Kaminari did the same.

"You guys are going to go fucking broke if you keep on doing stupid ass bets," Bakugo scoffed and sat down at one of the tables. They only needed three tables as Kouda didn't want to go and Souta already had enough sugar today.

"3 strawberries, 4 chocolates, 4 vanillas, 2 mint chocolate ships, 2 rocky roads, 1 peanut butter, 1 chocolate chip, and 1 twist, please!" Ashido smiled and looked at the cashier.

(Guessing game, who got what)

"¥3500," The cashier's voice sounded as if he wanted to just leave and go home.

"Thank you!" Ashido smiled and gave the cashier the money then waited for the ice cream.

Group Chat: Class 1-gAy

AlienQueen: I need at least 8 people to help me with the ice cream

Broishima: On it!

Bakahoe: Don't they have holders or some shit

Broishima: Bakubro >:1

Bakahoe: Fucking fine

FlexTape: Sorry but Jirou and Kaminari are arm wrestling and I can't miss this

BrokenBones: I can help

Invisibitch: Coming

MOMo: Oh yeah that would be a lot to carry huh

Everyone got their cone and talked while devouring the ice cream. "Ojiro you got a little bit right here," Shinsou pointed to the corner of his mouth.

"Did I get it?" He asked wiping his face off with a napkin and completely missing the spot.

"No, here," Shinsou licked his thumb and wiped off the ice cream. He was definitely blushing and Hagakure was laughing.

Bakugo got up and went to the bathroom. Kirishima got up as the blonde walked into the store.

"Don't do anything!" Ashido laughed as she yelled to the redhead.

"Shut up Mina!" Kirishima said obviously embarrassed.

"Group picture?" Kaminari asked holding his phone out. Bakugo and Kirishima still weren't back yet.

"Yeah, sure!" Ashido smiled and stood behind Kaminari and Jirou, Sero also stood behind the two.

They all smiled and each did some kind of pose they also got a good shot of the store in the picture but they all missed a certain blonde and redhead kissing.