Money isn't easy

"This isn't the family I once loved!" A voice cried.

"I don't even know who I married anymore! I'm getting a divorce and taking the kids with me!" Another voice said in anger.

What you're hearing now is a conversation between two total idiots, Kaminari and Ashido.

"Okay and now how about you two take a break from playing," Sero said as he was scared of the two when they got game rage.

"You bitch!" Jirou gasped as Kaminari sent her to jail.

"Sorry, babe, no mercy," Kaminari said looking at the game as he was about to win.

The quit playing Monopoly a long time ago as they realized Midoriya was a total pro at it and just kept winning every time he played.

Footsteps could be heard coming down to the first floor. Kirishima wasn't wearing his usually bright smile that made the sun itself feel threatened. Bakugo didn't have that glare that showed he hated you or the sinister smirk that made you want to leave whatever room he was in. His face had no emotion, and red eyes that weren't from his actual eye color, no it was from tears.

He hid his face as best as he could from the others but there was no doubt they saw it. Ashido gave Kirishima a confused look and raised one of her eyebrows up. "W-we're gonna take a walk," Kirishima said his voice slightly cracking. Ashido nodded and gave a weak smile.

"I win?" Kaminari said as he won the game but still confused by the two that just left the building. Ashido jumped.

"Right! Back to the game!" She tried giving her best smile and restarted the game for new people to join and kick Kaminari out.

"So there's a cure but it cost a lot?" Kirishima asked looking down at his hands in his hoodie's pockets.

"Y-yeah, she's saying she'll need to work an extra job if we even want to hope about getting him the medicine," Bakugo said, his voice shaking in the process.

"Oh," Kirishima mumbled. He liked Bakugo's dad, he seemed nice. Yes, maybe it was dumb to have his boyfriend's parents feel like his own even before anyone even knew they were together, and sure maybe they just got together last month but his parents, even though Bakugo would never admit it, were the fucking nicest people ever to him. He never got to see his moms and if he did it was rare. The Bakugos didn't deserve this at all but here they were with a father/husband that has a serious disease.

"I'll probably get some type of job too just until we get enough, that might affect the time I have to help you with studying but I'll still try to make room," Bakugo sighed and sat down on a park bench.

"It's alright Katsuki if I really need help I can ask Momo or Jirou, don't go saving time for me when you need to help then right now," Kirishima smiled and sat down next to him.

Bakugo gave him a weak smile then his eyes started to get glossy. "Fucking hell- what'd I ever do to deserve you," He said and wiped away the forming tears and started laughing while crying at the same time.

Kirishima put his hand behind the blonde's head and gently pushed it to his shoulder. He rubbed the blonde's back and calmed him down.

"I fucking love you Eijirou," Bakugo quietly mumbled as he started calming down.

Ok, Kirishima was sure he never even said he loved his parents to their face, and when Kirishima had those moments where his stomach seemed to do flops was nothing compared to what he felt like now. His stomach was all over the place, his face was probably a thousand times redder than hair, his thoughts were everywhere, and he knew if he spoke he wouldn't be able to because his mouth felt dry and he would totally stumble on his words. But he spoke anyway.

"I l-love you too, K-Katsuki," He managed to say. He felt the arms that were already around his waist tighten. Ok whoever god or whatever you are, please just kill him now.

Group Chat: Class 1-gAy

AlienQueen: 1. Sensei's birthday is tomorrow... 2.
AlienQueen sent a picture

AlienQueen: You're so GaY it almost hurts

Broishima: Aww did you take out the whole background so you wouldn't give anything away at who?

AlienQueen: I may want it more than anything in this life but... I don't want to give anything away if you're not ok with it

Broishima: Thanks...
Broishima: Horn Buddy

AlienQueen: :DDDDDD

Bakahoe: Can I fucking leave yet?

Broishima: :1 No

Bakahoe: Fuck

Kirishima sighed. He was alone as Bakugo had gone out to search for a decent job, probably at some fast food store since it was one of the easiest jobs to get.

He went to his laptop. Tomoogle, one of the biggest companies in the world. He wondered how much it would cost.

Around ¥3500000?!

That really was expensive, how bad is the disease anyway? He didn't know it'd be that bad! Then he realized something and got his phone out before calling someone.

"Hey, mom? Yeah umm, I need to ask you and Mama about something? Okay yeah, so my friend is going through some pretty shitty stuff right now, like super bad... Yes that friend, no he's alright physically at least, mentally not so sure. Yeah ok back to what I was saying, I was hoping we could lend some money? I know we aren't exactly running out of any soon due to you and Mama's jobs. Yes... Uh huh? Really? Oh, mom, you're a goddess! I love you too! How soon can you send it? Three days? Awesome! Ok love you, tell Mama I said hi and tell her I love her too," Kirishima was again now smiling brighter than the sun.