Say Hi To Kaida!

Group Chat: Class 1-gAy

Dankichu: Ok so there's cat hair in the kitchen?

Private Chat: Bakuhoe and Broishima

Bakuhoe: Did you bring Kaida into the kitchen

Broishima: maybe once or twice while I was getting her food

Bakuhoe: She stays in one of our rooms while you go and get the food, now drooly found cat hair in the kitchen

Broishima: he did?

Bakuhoe: go to the group chat!

Group Chat: Class 1-gAy

AlienQueen: cat hair?

Ravenyami: do you have a cat Kouda?

Animals<3: ╮(╯▽╰)╭

Gravity?: who has a cat?

BrokenBones: Shinsou?

Cat Controller: nope

Gravity?: can you control cats?

Cat Controller: if they meow at me I can talk to them, can't really control a cat

Broishima: are we even allowed to have pets?
Broishima: well other than Kouda

MOMo: I think so as long as nobody's allergic

IcyHot: what color was the hair?

Dankichu: like a cream kind of color

IcyHot: thought I might have brought some hair in from a cat I was petting but it was black

Dankichu: who's cat is this

30 minutes past and nobody answered.

"Why don't we just show them Kaida," Kirishima asked while he was playing with the kitten.

"I don't want their nasty hands touching her," Bakugo mumbled as he was throwing a ball against the wall.

"I think you just don't want everyone to know you have a soft spot for cats," Kirishima smiled.

"Say that again, Shitty Hair!" Bakugo yelled at the redhead.

Kirishima laughed and picked up the kitten. "C'mon please, Ashido would love to see her," Kirishima looked at the boy.

"Tch, fine, come back up here after you have your little cat chat," Bakugo mumbled. Kirishima smiled and got up.

Kirishima walked down to the first floor with the kitten in his hands.

"Hi," Kirishima waved at the few people on the floor. Ashido was the first to see the kitten.

"Give me!" Ashido jumped up and walked over to him.

"Be careful, she's still pretty young," Kirishima smiled and handed the Kaida over.

"Why didn't you say anything on the chat?" Kaminari asked.

"Yeah, why didn't you," Ashido asked.

"Oh, Bakugo usually takes care of her, he didn't want people running to his room, plus he didn't want your 'nasty hands' touching her, though I think he just doesn't want people knowing he has a soft spot for cats," Kirishima rubbed his neck.

"So Bakugo owns her?" Hagakure asked.

"No, we both do? I don't know we found her while we were walking and just brought her here, we both take care of her," Kirishima said slightly confusing himself.

Group Chat: Class 1-gAy

Invisibitch: EVERYONE DOWN TO THE LOUNGE

Soon everyone except Bakugo was downstairs. Kouda was VERY happy to see the cat. Kirishima swore he saw Midoriya crying over the kitten.

Buzz Buzz

"Hm?" Kirishima hummed to himself. Nobody was near him.

Bakuhoe: It's 9:00 bring her back, you can have her tonight just wanna see her for a bit

He wrote back

Broishima: alright BakuBro :D

Kirishima smiled to himself and put his phone away. "Ok, I'm heading to bed, see you tomorrow!" Kirishima smiled and took Kaida back. "By the way her name's Kaida!".

He headed to his floor and walked into Bakugo's room. "Hi," He waved.

Bakugo waved and continued to throw a ball against the wall.

"October is a busy month, my birthday's in two days, Halloween is coming up pretty soon too," Kirishima said and sat on a chair.

"Two days?" Bakugo asked.

"Yeah, only Ashido really knows, I never really liked to celebrate it," Kirishima said.

"Hm?" Bakugo hummed.

"Wants the point of celebrating you getting older?" Kirishima laughed.

Bakugo grunted and played with the energetic kitten.

Soon it was 9:30 and Kirishima was ready to fall asleep.

"I'm heading off, night BakuBro," Kirishima yawned and walked to the door with Kaida in his hands.

"Night Shitty Hair," Bakugo said.

It isn't so different from yours.