Yellow Petals

(I like how this book was all of Class 1-A and it's just slowly became Bakusquad... I tried not to pick favorites but it didn't work out)

"Sero let us in!" Ashido yelled worried about what was happening. They waited for a few minutes until Ashido aimed her acid at the door and froze as she saw Sero.

He was coughing up something, it was hard to see but there was definitely blood, maybe not much but it was there.

"Sero?" Kirishima asked worriedly.

He couldn't speak or do anything for that matter. He was still coughing harshly.

"Wh-What is that?" Ashido asked as she stepped closer to the boy, Kirishima did the same and looked at what was coming out of his mouth.

"Are those petals?" Kirishima asked. Ashido realized what it was.

"Sero! Let it out and well take you to visit recovery girl, I'm not a pro at this," Ashido sighed and kneeled down to get on the same level as him.

"Can I ask?" Kirishima asked Ashido.

"Hanahaki Disease," Ashido said looking at Kirishima then back at Sero whose coughing had started to stop.

"You could probably wash your mouth out, there was blood," Ashido helped Sero up. Kirishima looked in the toilet to see blood and mainly yellow petals witth some black added to the bottom of each petal with blood stains on them. He flushed rhe toilet and walked with Ashido and Sero out to see recovery girl. Sero was blocking his mouth with his hand the whole walk. He didn't talk at all.

(I swear every time I look at my phone percentage it's 69% smh)

"Well kid looks like you have Hanahaki Disease," Recovery Girl spoke.

"And what is that exactly?" Sero asked tiredly as he was laying in one of the beds.

"It's caused by one-sided love or the thought of one-sided love," Recovery Girl spoke, "It's pretty rare, and dangerous," she added.

"Why am I coughing petals?" Sero asked.

"Well sweetie I won't sugar coat anything, there's a plant growing around where you're lungs are, for now, it's pretty minor, if you don't go near who the other person of the one-sided love it won't grow major, but if you do the vines could grow thorns and mess up your insides, they could start suffocating you, the only cures we know about right now are surgery which will take away the plants but also your feelings, or you could confess but if they don't feel the same you could die," Recovery Girl explained everything being completely honest.

"Isn't that nice," Sero muttered.

"It's obvious who it is based on the petals," Kirishima spoke up as he and Ashido were sitting near the bed he was laying in.

"This sucks, I'll have to avoid my best friend," Sero sighed.

"Well, maybe he'll like you too," Ashido said hopefully.

"Ashido, he's on a date with someone right now! There's no way he likes me!" Sero looked at her with emotionless eyes.

"Sero! Iida texted me that you, Kirishima and Ashido ran out of the dorms like crazy fast, he said you weren't looking so good so we went here, is everything alright?" Kaminari slammed the door opened.

Sero saw Ashido's smirk and wanted to kill her in that moment but then his throat felt itchy, it started to feel like it was harder to breathe, then he tasted petals and blood in his mouth. He covered his mouth quickly and started coughing.

"Alright, children out for a minute I need to talk to the young man," Revocery Girl shoed them out of the room.

She handed him a bottle of pills, "This'll help, take them every day in the morning since you'll see that boy every day no matter what," Recovery girl said, "If they don't work all day take them during lunch too, only one though," Recovery Girl added before letting the kids back in to talk for a while.

She kicked them out as it started getting late and Sero fell asleep. "He can stay here for a night now you can all head to your dorms and check on him tomorrow," She closed the door as they walked away and sat in front of her laptop going back to whatever she was doing.