Catsuki

Private Chat: Bakuhoe and Broishima

Bakuhoe: we need to name her or something, I just keep on saying girl

Broishima: your right bro

Bakuhoe: she keeps on hiding, help me out shitty hair

Broishima: omw

It was currently 4 in the morning, an unusual time to be awake for some people but these two somehow always managed to wake up at it.

Kirishima got out of bed and put on a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. He kept his hair down as he was only going to Bakugo's dorm.

He lowly hummed as he walked to his friend's dorm then knocked.

"It's unlocked," It was faint and could barely be heard. Bakugo might not like the others, but he had the decency to not wake them up at this time.

Kirishima opened the door and saw a blonde looking around the door.

"Any idea where she went?" Kirishima asked.

"No fucking clue," Bakugo groaned.

"Hm," Kirishima looked around, "Mind if I turn the light on?" he asked.

Bakugo looked at him, "go ahead Shitty Hair," he scoffed.

Kirishima turned on the light, the sudden flash made him close his eyes for a second then blink about a couple of times. "Ok now, where are you," Kirishima looked around the room.

As he looked over the room he saw a flash of a cream color and then smiled. He walked over to Bakugo's desk where he saw the color and looked under the desk.

There she was, a cream-colored kitten. She reminded Kirishima of Bakugo in a way. She could get mad and maybe scratch you, but she was the sweetest thing at times. She also had two different colored eyes, one being teal and the other being a chocolate type of red.

"There you are!" Kirishima smiled and picked up the kitten, "found her, Bakubro," Kirishima turned to the blonde headed boy.

Bakugo picked up the kitten and looked at it. "You keep on hiding, at one point we won't be able to find you," Bakugo told the kitten.

"She is starting to grow so that's good," Kirishima rubbed his neck, "think we should feed her now?".

"Yeah go downstairs and get the milk outta the fridge Shitty Hair," Bakugo said and sat down on his bed with the kitten in his hands.

Kirishima stuck down to the first floor trying not to wake anyone up. "Only 4:17," Kirishima looked at the clock on the wall. "Wonder if anyone else is awake and we just don't know," Kirishima muttered and took the milk out of the fridge. He walked back up to the fourth floor.

"Here you go," Kirishima said and poured the milk into a small container they used for her milk. Bakugo let her go and she went to drink it.

"See you in a little!" Kirishima smiled as he walked out the door.

"Yeah buy Shitty Hair," Bakugo scoffed. Kirishima gave another smile.

"My hair isn't so different from yours," Kirishima said under his breath as he shut the door.

Group Chat: Class 1-gAy

AlienQueen: Mondays are weird

Broishima: Mondays are great

Dankichu: Mondays are Mondays

Headphones: I love the magical coffee that's just here when I get downstairs.

Gravity?: who makes it anyway

Cat Controller: whoever it is, thank you for not letting me make my own and wait minutes for it.

Broishima: welcome!

Invisibitch: you make it?

Broishima: I already wake up super early because of my hair then I have time so I make the coffee even if I don't usually drink it

AlienQueen: Kirishima is the best boy 2018

Broishima: thanks Ashido!

MOMo: shouldn't you all be getting ready?

Headphones: sorry mom

Sanic IiDAD: it's very rude to call someone something if it isn't their name

Headphones: whatever dad

Dankichu: good one

Headphones: *finger guns* thanks

Dankichu: *finger guns back at you*

FlexTape: here we see two bis doing stereotypical finger guns at each other

Broishima: some say it's how they communicate

Dankichu: oof this is biphobia

Sanic IiDAD: I say you all start heading to the school as we only have 15 minutes left.

Headphones: it's a five-minute walk

FlexTape: with our luck, if we don't go now then we'll be late

AlienQueen: Leaving! See you all there

Kirishima waited for Bakugo outside of his door. The two usually walked together, they may be the first up but they also take a while to get ready.

Bakugo opened his door. "C'mon Bro! Everyone else already left," Kirishima said.

"Yeah yeah," Bakugo scoffed and walked out his door.

"I was hoping we could stop by a shop quickly and eat on the way, I'm starving," Kirishima said.

"Didn't you eat Shitty Hair!?" Bakugo asked raising his voice only slightly.

"Earlier yeah, but that was hours ago," Kirishima whined.

"Fine, we can stop at a store real quick," Bakugo scoffed as they walked to the first floor. Kirishima smiled.

"I was thinking of names, what if we name her Catsuki, it's like your name but cat, plus she looks like you," Kirishima teasingly suggested.

"As if, I'd never name a cat after me," Bakugo stated.

"Hm, what about... King Explosion Murder!" Kirishima laughed.

"Do you want me to explode your face off?" Bakugo yelled at the boy.

"It wouldn't hurt if I used my quirk," Kirishima said.

"Sure now what do you want?" Bakugo asked as they were heading to a convenience store.

I don't really know what to name the cat. Maybe something to do with dragons because of Kirishima being half dragon-half human in that one thing. I don't know if you guys have any recommendations tell me! Bye loves!~