Jealousy and Family Issues

BrokenBones: Midoriya
IcyHoe: Todoroki
Gravity?: Uraraka
Kermit: Tsuyu
SanicIiDAD: Iida
MOMo: Momo
Airpods: Jirou
CluelessPikachu: Kaminari
FlexTape: Sero
GayCrocs: Kirishima
Blasty: Bakugou
AlienQueen: Ashido
PrettyInvisible: Hagakure
𝒯𝓌𝒾𝓃𝓀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔: Aoyama
Controller: Shinsou
TailMan: Ojirou
Ravenyami: Tokoyami
Limbs: Shouji
SugarDaddy: Satou
Animals: Kouda

«---»

The Bakusquad decided to go out and have some fun, mostly for Kaminari. They went to an arcade. Kaminari didn't want to get out of the car but she did? She wanted to show everyone she was proud and ok but she was scared of reactions.

"Listen, if anyone fucking messes with you I'll kick their ass, got it?" Bakugou looked at the blonde.

"Yeah c'mon! We can leave if you don't feel comfortable!" Ashido smiled.

"Ok ok," Kaminari smiled and got out of the car.

"To the arcade," Ashido smiled.

«---»

Group Chat: Class 1-gAy

AlienQueen: See nobody questioned it

Blasty: Except for that one bitch

FlexTape: You were just jealous of her

Blasty: I wasn't jealous of her

GayCrocs: You flipped her off

Blasty: I FLIP EVERYONE OFF

AlienQueen: Especially people that flirt with Kirishima~

Blasty: stfu

GayCrocs: He was jealous

Blasty: Shut it shitty hair

GayCrocs: ;-; he's mad at me now

Blasty: I'm sleeping in my own room tonight, fuck you

GayCrocs: Actually-

GayCrocs has been banned from the chat for 30 minutes

CluelessPikachu has changed their name to 😫😫😫

😫😫😫: Like it?

FlexTape changed 😫😫😫's name to CluelessPikachu

FlexTape: I love you but
FlexTape: stOP

CluelessPikachu: :<

«---»

It was still early in the morning when Todoroki woke up to the beeping of his alarm clock. Touya was being let out today and Todoroki decided he would be there.

He changed into a black hoodie and a pair of light blue jeans. Midoriya was in his own room, Todoroki made him because he didn't want him waking up this early for no reason.

Todoroki went downstairs to see Bakugou and Kirishima. The two usually always awoke first and made everyone breakfast and coffee. Even if the blond said he was going to sleep in his own room, that was obviously a lie. Todoroki knew the two were almost inseparable. There was no doubt in his mind the two were worse than Midoriya and himself, though the two would probably get second place.

"Morning Todoroki!" Kirishima smiled, somehow able to be so cheerful in the morning. The other boy was the complete opposite, he grunted as if saying hi. Todoroki wasn't sure if he wanted to eat the food, Bakugou probably poisoned it.

"Morning," Todoroki said with his usual monotone voice.

"Up early, something happening today?" Kirishima asked.

"Running some errands, visiting the prison and if everything runs smoothly I can bring Touya to see our mother," Todoroki took a cup of coffee.

"Oh, that'll be nice! The family all back together," Kirishima smiled trying to be optimistic about the situation.

"Mhm, just wish it could be normal," Todoroki shrugged.

"Hey, however, your family is affected who you are today, and you are a manly guy!" Kirishima smiled.

"Hey, shitty hair, stop flirting with the Canadian flag and get out some plates," Bakugou scoffed. Kirishima looked at the blond. An awkward silence filled the room. "Please," Bakugou groaned and rolled his eyes.

"Of course!" The redhead smiled.

"I'm going out now, I'll be back soon," Todoroki waved to the pair as he left. He heard Kirishima say bye then Bakugou curse, probably from burning himself.

«---»

"There you are," Touya smiled at his younger brother. Shouto waved at the older man. He couldn't help but look at the scars on his face. He had gotten the scars from his father years ago, Shouto still remembered the incident, he still believed that was what made Touya officially decide to be a villain.

"Hi, Toga," Shouto looked at the blonde with a pair of two messy buns on either side of her head.

"Hi, Todoroki! Touya and I were just talking about you, can't wait to get out of here," She smiled innocently. So weird how she changed from a psychopath to a somewhat calmer girl in only a few months.

"Here to pick you up, we can go stop by a store or something to grab a gift for mother," Todoroki said and looked at the two waiting for a signal of approval.

Toga basically broke down into tears and hugged the multi-colored haired boy. "I'm so thankful for you to treat us this way! You have no idea how many, people have looked at us and spoke about us because of what we have done! We don't deserve you," She cried. Shouto hesitantly patted her back, not fully sure if that was the right way to comfort her.

"She's right you know, thank you for giving us another chance," Touya said.

Shouto gave a small smile and nodded, "alright then, can you guys leave or is there more work?" He asked.

"We should be good to go," Touya looked at a nearby police officer who nodded.

"We can buy her some flowers, she'll be happy to see you," Todoroki said.