A Kiss

Thought I updated yesterday- turns out I didn't... God I'm a bad author XD Sorry loves.

---

Group Chat: Class 1-gAy

Invisibitch: Anyone awake?

AlienQueen: No

Invisibitch: Hey Ashido

AlienQueen: Hi
AlienQueen: Everyone else is sleeping

Invisibitch: Wanna hang out?

AlienQueen: Disobeying the rules? Count me in!

Invisibitch: :D

Ashido got out of her bed tiredly and went to wash her face with hot water before going to her friend's dorm.

She dried off her face with a towel and looked at her reflection in the mirror, "Ew," she said. She had on a pair of black shorts made from a stretchy fabric and a black sports bra with the word 'Pinky' on it. Black goes with everything, especially pink.

She slipped on a pair of fuzzy pink slippers and walked to the dorm belonging to Hagakure. She leaned against the door after knocking on the door a few times.

"Wassup!" Hagakure said cheerily, she didn't seem tired at all.

"Hey," Ashido smiled.

"C'mon in!" Hagakure moved to the side to let her in. She walked in and looked at the room, it was clearly girly than her own dorm but not as pink.

---

"No! You totally cheated!" Hagakure laughed as Ashido won the board game they were playing.

"I'm just amazing," Ashido laughed.

"Guess so!" Hagakure's voice laughed.

"You know, I would hate to have your quirk like sometimes I envy you but others I would hate to be in your place," Ashido sighed and fell onto the bed with her arms spread out.

"Hm? Why?" Hagakure asked.

"Emotions, you have to show it all through what you say and your voice, we can't see any of your emotions through facial features and what you're doing," Ashido looked over to the 'floating' clothes.

"Ah, yeah I've gotten used to people misunderstanding me because of my quirk, it sucks," Hagakure sighed.

"We're going to the mall when you become visible and buying everything that suits you," Ashido laughed.

"Fun!" Hagakure giggled.

"When are you suppose to be going?" Ashido asked.

"I think next week but I'm not sure," Hagakure said. Her clothes made it look like she shrugged.

"Ah," Ashido said.

"You know, thank you," Hagakure looked over to the pink-skinned girl.

"For what?" Ashido asked.

"The villain thing and just now," Hagakure said, "You helped me with the villain mess, you've always been there if I had a panic attack, and you're just hanging out with me now even though you'll clearly regret it tomorrow and be tired as fuck," Hagakure laughed.

"Well, you're welcome! I'll always help out!" Ashido smiled sweetly.

Ashido couldn't see it but she sensed it, Hagakure was looking straight at her face.

"What?" Ashido asked sitting up on the bed and facing the invisible girl who was sitting on the floor.

"W-Wha? Huh?" Hagakure squeaked, getting out of whatever dreamland she was in.

"Haha! You just dazed out of nowhere," Ashido laughed.

"Oh, I did? Didn't notice," Hagakure laughed nervously.

The two stared at each other, the atmosphere had slight tension in it. They didn't notice but Ashido was leaning down and Hagakure's face inched towards Ashido by the second.

Then there it was, their lips meet, the two kissed.