Me Trying To Make A 100 Special/Christmas Special part. 1

OK HELLO PEOPLE- I'M NOT SURE WHEN I'LL ACTUALLY POST THIS BUT I PLAN ON THIS TAKING A WHILE BECAUSE I WANT TO GET ALL THE REQUEST IN, I'm planning on having more stuff with our underrated characters and not focus too much on Bakusquad- they're just my addiction.

---

Group Chat: Class 1-gAy

BrokenBones: If you guys actually do this you might die

IcyHoe: You do realize you're the one who calls him this and not us

Gravity?: It's just a Christmas prank, plus Kirishima won't let him kill anyone soooo

Ravenyami: I'm willing to risk my life

Limbs: Babe
Limbs: No

Invisibitch: Momo are you just making the sweaters or also the decorations

MOMo: I plan on making the decorations too so there's something for everyone

Sanic IiDAD: So what do you three plan on doing that will make Bakugo kill you all

Gravity?: Look up what Kacchan means on urban dictionary... We're gonna tape a paper to his room

AlienQueen: Is his door even unlocked?

IcyHoe: We asked Kirishima to unlock it, he did thankfully

Broishima: :3
Broishima: Oh btw try to be quiet, he wakes up easily... If he isn't still dead tired

BrokenBones: I'm getting killed for this...

Ravenyami: I'll block him from hitting you, I don't mind dying

Limbs: Fumikage no-

Ravenyami: I'm just saving someone's life, it's called being a hero

---

"Who the fuck did this!" Bakugo yelled as he looked at the paper taped to his door.

Kirishima bit his lip to force the laugh away but that didn't work and he started laughing. Bakugo growled and shot an explosion in his face, luckily Kirishima had his quirk activated as he noticed the blonde was getting angry.

"Put some fucking clothes on nobody wants to see you with just boxers on and go downstairs," Bakugo scoffed and left the dorm while slamming the door in the process.

"According to a few nights ago you did but whatever," Kirishima laughed to himself and got ready.

---

"Momo you should really eat more if you plan on making everything," Uraraka said.

Momo was currently making ornaments, everyone had their own special one so all she had to do was make the ones that weren't so... Extra. The tree's theme would be rainbow 1. Because why not and 2. Lgbtq+ rep.

The tree had silver tinsel around it and a rubber chicken with a Santa costume on was their star, it was suggested by none other than Kaminari himself.

---

"Kouda could you get the milk and eggs out for me?" Souta looked over to the animal-loving boy. He was currently making cookies of all kinds sugar, chocolate, raisin, and etc.

Kouda nodded and opened the fridge to look for the two things. He carefully took the eggs out of the fridge so he wouldn't break or drop them then put the milk next to the bowl where Souta's supplies were.

"Thanks," Souta smiled at the boy before returning to his baking.

---

"So like... His name is Chris?" Ashido asked. She was sitting on one of the few tables in the common room while talking to a few classmates.

"He doesn't like being called that but, yes that is his name," Tokoyami said and Dark Shadow hid behind him.

"Ok, another question! What did you look like as a toddler, if you got your quirk at around fives years old did you look like a newborn chick?" Uraraka asked.

Tokoyami sighed and nodded his head, "He looks adorable," Shouji said and showed then a picture on his phone.

"You look so different! And so much more serious now," Uraraka laugh. Tokoyami just nodded.

---

"The fuck is this," Bakugou looked at the sweater in his hands.

"Momo made it be nice," Kirishima smiled. They each had a sweater, one saying 'I'm on the nice list' and the other 'I'm on the naughty list'. They got the opposite of what you'd expect.

"I got a hoodie!" Hagakure said cheerfully and put the hood up on the sweater.

Todoroki came in wearing a sweater saying 'I'm cold' and Midoriya's pointed to him saying 'He's also hot'.

Jirou's said 'Deep Dope'. Aoyama's had '⋆Sparkle⋆'. Kouda's was just his username. Tokoyami's said 'Revelry In The Dark'.

"Oh my god, Momo actually made Iida's say gotta go fast!" Ashido laughed. Kirishima and Kaminari laughed along with her.

---

"Pinky, did you have to put up mistletoes?" Bakugou looked at the mistletoes hanging around.

"I didn't, Hagakure did," Ashido smiled.

"Even better," Bakugou rolled his eyes.

---

Jirou froze. Dammit, Ashido, it's ok when you do it with other people but why'd you have to involve me into one of your ships, and with Momo of all people, I wanted to ask her out without you getting involved.

She was standing under a mistletoe right next to Momo. She wasn't blushing was she? Her face did feel on fire... She was blushing.

Momo looked up at the mistletoe and Jirou did the same. That's when Momo kissed her. Wait. Momo Yaoyorozu just fucking kissed her.

---

Group Chat: Class 1-gAy

AlienQueen: Does everyone have a person for secret Santa?

Broishima: Yep

Ravenyami: Yes

BrokenBones: Yep! Can't wait to see everyone's gifts

ExplosivePomeranian: This is stupid

Animals<3: :D

Invisibitch: Cool!

---

Part 2 will be the gifts and all that, I'll try to post it around the 25th but anyway! Um did you guys like it? Also, who do you think someone should have as their secret Santa? Any request for anything? Ok well bye loves!