Happy Thanksgiving!

Ok so maybe they weren't walking, they were running to the house Bakugo had lived all his life in.

"C'mon open up," Bakugo said as he knocked on the door.

It was weird to see Bakugo act like this, Kirishima knew he cared about his parents deep down but he never acted so worried about someone, not that he knew of anyway.

"Katsuki," Mitsuki opened the door with a worried expression on her face. She saw Kirishima who then gulped and realized he probably shouldn't have followed him. She gave him a small wave and asked them to both come in.

"Is he alright?" Katsuki asked as he looked around the house to find his dad.

"I called ghe ambulance, he's resting on the couch until they come," Mitsuki was clearly on the verge of tears.

"C'mon Eijirou," Katsuki grabbed his hand and walked over to the living room.

Masaru had a damp towel on his forehead and he was either coughing furiously or barely able to stay awake.

He was quickly taken to the hospital and the three were out in the waiting room.

"Thank you for being here, I know it seems more like a family but you are family," Mitsuki smiled at the redhead. He looked at her them smiled.

"I'm glad to help," He replied as that was the only thing he could think of right now.

At some point, Kirishima and Bakugo started to hold hands and every time the door opened Bakugo would squeeze his hand just a little.

Group Chat: Class 1-gAy

FlexTape: Guys were are you? We haven't seen you since like an hour ago

AlienQueen: They aren't in their room, shame :/

Broishima: Mina it isn't the time right now, something happened and we probably won't come back until later

AlienQueen: Alright be safe

Gravity?: We can manage to cook the rest

Broishima: Just don't let Kaminari around the kitchen

Dankichu: Hey!

FlexTape: Sorry bro it's true

"Oh yeah I forgot I was supposed to help them," Bakugo looked over at Kirishima's phone and said that with no emotion.

"Don't worry they got it, plus if they knew what was happening they would understand completely," Kirishima smiled.

"Thank you for not telling them," Bakugo rested his head on the his boyfriend's shoulder and sighed.

(Meanwhile with are lovely lesbian couple~)

"Tsuyu!" Uraraka laughed as she saw the frog-like girl almost drop the flour, "Be careful babe!".

"Chocolate kiss?" Tsuyu asked having a chocolate kiss in her mouth.

"Yeah, thanks," Uraraka kissed the girl and bite away some of the candy.

"Oh look at me I'm in love," Kaminari rolled his eyes.

"Ashido think I can get this egg in the cup without cracking it?" Sero smiled.

"Try it," Ashido smiled already knowing what was going to happen.

Kaminari knew what was happening so he moved his head over to the left but Sero knew he would do that so he through it in the same direction and laughed as it hit his head.

"Just because you're single and lonely doesn't mean you have to be a prick to everyone who's dating someone," Sero said to the blonde.

"The whole squad is single..." Ashdio said.

"What no they- oh wait they are..." Kaminari realized he was about to tell the other two about what he knew.

"That's weird," Sero hummed.

"Still got that mess though," Ashido laughed.

"Hey I would join in but they can't defend themselves right now," Uraraka giggled and put a pot of what looked like corn on the stove.

"Aoyama I'm going to kill you!" Momo yelled running after the blonde. Jirou was also running after him.

"It was just a suggestion!" He squeaked.

Momo and Aoyama were friends, they didn't hang out all the time but they did from time to time.

"Hey earjack what happened?" Sero asked.

"He was watching us play they I saw him videotaping us! We're trying to get him to delete it!" Jirou said.

(Time Skip :D)

After the food was done they waited for it to cool down. Kirishima and Bakugo got back at around 7:10 and found out nobody had eaten yet.

"We waited for you guys since this is supposed to be like a family thing and All Might still hasn't come yet," Ashido said.

Once All Might walked through the door looking confused as ever. "Young Midoriya asked me to come here what's seems to be the problem?" He looked around at the kids.

"Happy Thanksgiving!" Some of the kids yelled.

"It was all Deku's idea! He knew that you were a fan of America and you lived there for a while and Thanksgiving was coming up so he wanted to surprise you!" Uraraka smiled.

All Might hugged all the students and smiled, "Well we should eat!" All Might laughed and sat down at a table.

(Hope you enjoyed it! Like I said I was gonna try to post something so here it is, I hope you liked it! Have a good day!)