Family Sucks Sometimes

BrokenBones: Midoriya
IcyHoe: Todoroki
Gravity?: Uraraka
Kermit: Tsuyu
SanicIiDAD: Iida
MOMo: Momo
Airpods: Jirou
CluelessPikachu: Kaminari
FlexTape: Sero
GayCrocs: Kirishima
Blasty: Bakugou
AlienQueen: Ashido
PrettyInvisible: Hagakure
𝒯𝓌𝒾𝓃𝓀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔: Aoyama
Controller: Shinsou
TailMan: Ojirou
Ravenyami: Tokoyami
Limbs: Shouji
SugarDaddy: Satou
Animals: Kouda

«---»

Shouto walked into a fast food place with Touya and Toga. The two had on some casual clothes and they're appearance changed with the help of some makeup so they didn't cause and disruptions while out.

"Oo oo! Can I have that with fries?" Toga asked acting like a little kid.

Shouto nodded, he thought this was kind of weird, seeing how they were fighting just last year. He looked at Touya and smiled, at least they got better during their time in jail.

"Just get me a chicken sandwich," Touya mumbled, Shouto knew he just wanted to see their mother.

Todoroki went to order the food, as soon as he put it down on the table they at in a second. "I haven't had good food like that in a while" Toga sighed out of delight.

"It's been some time," Touya commented.

Shouto ate his food as the other two talked, he threw the food away and then they walked to a flower shop.

"Thanks for the food, by the way, I don't think Toga said thanks but she really does appreciate it," Touya said.

"No problem, someone needs to look out for you guys for a little anyway," Shouto smiled.

"Is her favorite color still baby blue?" Touya asked. Shouto looked around in thought.

"More of a Maya blue now, but you can barely tell a difference," Shouto laughed.

They picked out a set of flowers, all different shades of light and medium blue.

"She'll love these," Shouto smiled at them. They walked to the hospital she was assigned at nearby.

"Stop in the bathroom before we see her to wash the makeup off your face," Shouto said.

«---»

They walked up to Rei's room. "Mother?" Shouto knocked on the door.

"Shouto sweetie? Come in," they heard her voice, soft and calming.

He opened the door slowly. "I brought some people," He said looking for a reaction by his mother.

"Oh, let them in, let them in," She smiled. He moved to let the other two in.

Toga walked in first then Touya. Rei gasped. "Touya?" Her hands covered her mouth and her eyes filled up with tears.

"Hi mom," He said weakly, his eyes also filling up with tears. She motioned for him to come close, he walked over to her and they shared a hug.

"I didn't think you would recognize me," Touya smiled.

"I will always remember the faces of my children," Rei smiled. She spotted Toga, "and who is this?" she asked curiously.

"Toga! Nice to meet you!" She smiled and reached her hand out.

"Rei, and your connection to my sons?" She asked looking at the two and shook the blonde's hand.

"A...friend," Touya said. Shouto nodded and handed his mother the flowers.

"Thank you, darling," Rei smiled. Shouto noticed a letter on her desk.

He picked it up, "what's this?". He opened it up to read it.

"A letter from your terrible beast called a father," Rei sighed.

Dear, my love

I'm truly sorry for all the harm I have cost to you and our family, I hope that you can one day forgive me for all that I have done.

I promise to try and fix my ways and to put this family back together.

                              -Enji Todoroki 

"Digusting" Shouto muttered.

"I don't even want to see it, he can't manipulate me with those pesky words" Rei said. Shouto burned it in his hand.

"Some heroes aren't always what they seem," Touya tsked.