This chapter sucked

BrokenBones: Midoriya
IcyHoe: Todoroki
Gravity?: Uraraka
Kermit: Tsuyu
SanicIiDAD: Iida
MOMo: Momo
Airpods: Jirou
BiderPerson: Kaminari
FlexTape: Sero
GayCrocs: Kirishima
Blasty: Bakugou
AlienQueen: Ashido
PrettyInvisible: Hagakure
𝒯𝓌𝒾𝓃𝓀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔: Aoyama
Controller: Shinsou
TailMan: Ojirou
Ravenyami: Tokoyami
Limbs: Shouji
SugarDaddy: Satou
Animals: Kouda

«---»

Todoroki was in the hostpital. He had lost a lot of blood. A lot.

Enji was being held in jail until he went to trial. See while Fuyumi was telling the police what happened she rambled about her family's...past. It caught the eye of the police and they decided to look further into it.

"God Shouto I knew you were gonna crack one day," Midoriya sighed as he sat on the chair next to the bed that had a sleeping Todoroki on it.

"He'll be fine, he just needs to stay here for a little longer," Uraraka rubbed his back. Midoriya smiled at her. Knowing that meant thanks she smiled back.

"His father was pretty shitty, surprised it took this long for him to crack," Bakugou mumbled. Kirishima glared at him, one of those 'you just said something stupid' looks.

"But um yeah he'll be fine, the staff here is pretty good," Bakugou said trying to fix whatever he said wrong.

"Yeah! He'll be outta here in no time," Ashido smiled. Momo nodded.

"Don't worry yourself too much over it, that'll just stress you out, ribbit," Tsu said.

«---»

3:27 am

BiderMan: Biderperson Biderperson does whatever a bi person does, kiss a man? Sure why not. But he also thinks girls are hot. Look out it's-
BiderMan: BIIIIIDERPEEERSOOON

BiderMan changer their name to BiderPerson

BiderPerson: :)

Blasty: Do you have to annoy us with this shit every night

BiderPerson: Yep

Blasty: I fucking hate you

BiderPerson: I know o(╥﹏╥)o

«---»

As soon as Todoroki got out if the hospital he was attacked by Midoriya with hugs and kisses. Todoroki smiled, "Hi Izuku," he wrapped his arms around the smaller boy's waist.

"I was so scared," Izuku muttered, his voice being muffled by his head being buried in the taller boy's chest.

"Sorry..." Todoroki rubbed Midoriya's back. Midoriya brought Todoroki back to the dorms to see everyone again.

«---»
One biiiiig time skip cuz I'm lazy and don't know what to write
«---»

The Todorokis had gone to court, Enji against the rest of the family and some other witnesses.

The jury decided there was enough evidence against Enji Todoroki and sent him away for 20 years. No parol.

Shouto was relived. Everything could go back to normal now. His family was a bunch of broken bricks right now, and sure they might not make the nicest looking or sturdiest wall but at least it's a wall.

A wall just good enough to block out the negative things that had broken his family in the first place.

«---»

I'm so sorry this chapter was short, I just have really bad writer's block right now, I honestly think I'll go to 120 and stop. I do love this book but I'm just running out of ideas... Sorry loves

Hope you enjoyed