Bakugou's A Sleepy Boi

BrokenBones: Midoriya
IcyHoe: Todoroki
Gravity?: Uraraka
Kermit: Tsuyu
SanicIiDAD: Iida
MOMo: Momo
Airpods: Jirou
CluelessPikachu: Kaminari
FlexTape: Sero
GayCrocs: Kirishima
Blasty: Bakugou
AlienQueen: Ashido
PrettyInvisible: Hagakure
𝒯𝓌𝒾𝓃𝓀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔: Aoyama
Controller: Shinsou
TailMan: Ojirou
Ravenyami: Tokoyami
Limbs: Shouji
SugarDaddy: Satou
Animals: Kouda

«---»

The day was normal for the most part. Sero took a sleepy Kaminari back to the dorms and set her on her bed to sleep. Sero left and went to his own dorm.

Kaminari woke up with the clothes from before still on, she was starving. She knew only a few people were up at this time, nobody would be in the kitchen, right? She really didn't want to change just to get a simple breakfast.

Group Chat: 1-gAy

GayCrocs sent an image
GayCrocs: Look at him, he's so soft and peaceful for once 

AlienQueen: Is ThAt A hIcKeY i SpOt
AlienQueen: OMG WAIT
AlienQueen: JESUS CHRIST WTF THERE'S LIKE A BUNCH
AlienQueen: JSKAKSKS KIRI HE'S GONNA FUCKING STAB YOU WHEN HE SEES HOW MANY THERE ARE

GayCrocs: You're ruining the moment, he's being a soft and precious angel
GayCrocs: Also if I die, it was so worth it

One Deleted Message

Kaminari laughed at the two. She went down the steps quickly but quietly and made herself toast with bacon and scrambled eggs. She couldn't hear the walking as the sizzling of the pan blocked it out.

"Kat I love you, but I need you to let me go and walk," Kirishima muttered. She was guessing Bakugou had himself wrapped around Kirishima, normal legs are waist and arms around neck kinda thing, she didn't want to see that. God they had too much PDA.

Kaminari froze. She could hide, where though? Cabinet? Too high. Behind the table? She'd be seen. She thought of places but it was too late.

"No, you're warm," Bakugou muttered.

"Katsuki," Kirishima said sternly.

"Five more minutes," She heard the blond yawn.

"You're lucky you're cute-" Kirishima stopped in his tracks as he spotted Kaminari. She ran past him in a hurry as tears started to form in her eyes.

"Kaminari!" Kirishima yelled after the blonde. He sighed once he realized she wasn't going to come back, "Get up Kat, I gotta go talk to him, her, them?" Kirishima sat Bakugou on the island in the middle of the kitchen, he just replied with a groan and muttered something about wanting to sleep.

"Kaminari!" Kirishima ran up to the dorm belonging to his friend.

"G-go away," He heard Kaminari, the sadness in her voice was as clear as daylight.

"Kaminari," Kirishima said worriedly.

"I said to go away," Kaminari muttered.

"Can we talk?" He asked.

"Why would you want to? Don't waste your time on someone like me," Kaminari curled up into a ball.

"Like you?" Kirishima asked.

"Can't even decide on a gender, I have to change every day, I get that it's annoying and confusing, just plain stupid," Kaminari said in a low whisper.

"Not at all, some people just change, that's fine, however, you feel is how you feel," Kirishima said.

"I'm not like Midoriya, he can stick to one and be happy I can't, I'm being selfish," Kaminari said.

"You're not," Kirishima sat on the ground, back to the door.

"...Kirishima, Sero talked to me last night about this, he said everyone would understand... Do you think that?" Kaminari asked.

"It might take some time to get used to but everyone will be accepting, I know it," Kirishima smiled even if she couldn't see.

"Thanks... I'm gonna change, now go back to Bakahoe before he wakes up and starts screaming about his neck being covered in purple and red spots," Kaminari said in a teasing voice.

"Just because you ran away doesn't mean I didn't see that spot on your neck either," Kirishima laughed.

Thankfully Bakugou was still more than half asleep. "You're mean, now lemme sleep," Bakugou wrapped around the redhead and started dozing off.

"Maybe I shouldn't have kept him up until 1..." Kirishima muttered.

Kaminari sat on the floor after changing, he could go talk to Sero for support. Sero always helped.

She heard a screech from the lounge room. "Mina stop, do you want to die?" She heard Kirishima.

"Kinda," Ashido laughed, "plus I need the deeds,".

God his friends were amazing people.