Kacchan

sapphirerubygarnet09 OK PEOPLE LISTEN this beautiful person gave me a suggestion and it's amazing, I couldn't have thought of making ut because my brain doesn't like me so go give this person a follow.

---

It was weird, Bakugo and Midoriya were both in the common room, nobody else was there. It was weird that Bakugo hadn't left yet, or blown his face up. It was weird when Midoriya started a conversation and Bakugo listened.

"You know, Kacchan, you've known about me being trans since childhood, I never got to thank you for not telling anyone," Midoriya said.

"Tch, I might be an asshole sometimes but I'm not downright evil," Bakugo scoffed, "plus you know how I am about people that do that sort of stuff, fucking nerd," He stayed in his seat.

"Well thank you," Midoriya said.

"What fucking ever," He scoffed and turned to the group of people calling out to him.

"C'mon Bakugo!" Ashido waved her hand.

"The fuck you want you dirty pink rat?" Bakugo called back to the girl.

"Kat, be nice, and we're going out like we planned yesterday," Kirishima said.

Giving a 'tch' like always he walked over to the group and they headed out to wherever.

---

Oh look it's one of my small morning updates that usually suck. But seriously go give sapphirerubygarnet09 a follow I personally thought the suggestion was great and adorable, and everyone have a great day,night, whatever. Bye loves!