Villains

Hagakure was supposed to be a spy for the villains but now she was a spy for the heroes. "Ok just make some type of conversation that could help us on their next attack," She heard Aizawa say.

"Alright," She whispered so the villains next to her couldn't hear.

"Alright, kid, you know the drill, talk," Dabi sat next to Hagakure at the bar.

"Oh please tell me you got some of Midoriya's blood!" Toga gushed.

"Toga," Dabi glared at the blood fanatic who pouted.

"Ok speak up," Shigaraki groaned.

"There's no information that could help you," Hagakure glared.

"You always say that! Now c'mon give us some info!" Toga jumped.

"Tell them we're supposed to go to another training camp," Aizawa said.

She hesitated and waiting for one of them to say it.

"You know what happens when you don't tell us anything," Dabi glared at the invisible girl.

There it was.

"I'm not telling you," She stated sternly. "wait," She whispered into the earpiece.

"Oh oh! Can I do it this time?" Toga jumped while looking at Shigaraki.

"Don't play around, and no don't take her blood we need her," Shigaraki said.

"Fun! Let's go Hagakure!" Toga grabbed the girl's hand and walked into a room.

"Ok, sit down!" Toga smiled. Hagakure didn't fight back and just sat down.

"Now tell me, I am your best friend, we're the only girls here so we need to talk to each other!" Toga locked her wrist to the chair along with her ankles.

"Nothing with your boy crush," She sighed.

"Hm, that's fine, now any plans?" Toga asked.

"There's a training camp around the mountains, it's a flat land but still some trees around," Hagakure shrugged.

"Ok ok, anything that could help us?" Toga asked.

"No,"

"C'mon last time we got lucky with that blonde dude not being with any of his friends," Toga sighed, "You don't know anything about the trip?".

"You know I only did that once because of that threat!" Hagakure scoffed.

"Yeah, too bad you actually did it would've been fun hurting them," Toga sat down in a chair to look at her.

"Don't tell them about Shinsou he could help us a lot in the attack, tell them that we have a new teacher going and his quirk is something to do with water," Aizawa said.

"There's a new teacher going, his quirk has something to do with water if you get surrounded by it he can control your whole body," Hagakure made something up.

"Ok, anything else?" Toga leaned in.

"No, now can I leave before anyone gets suspicious it's already dark out?" Hagakure asked.

"Yeah yeah, remember your coming back here on the first," She undid the ties and walked to the door.

"Ok, we're done! She needs to go back sadly," Toga smiled. "I didn't even need to hurt her this time!" She exclaimed as the invisible girl left the secret hideout.

"Just head straight back, we've got enough information to plan out something," Aizawa said.

"Alright," Hagakure said and took the earpiece off.

"Hagakure! How'd it go? Are you alright?" Ashido ran up to her as she walked into the dorms.

"It was good," She smiled and sat down.