Haircuts and Piercings?

This has just become the Bakusquad featuring a few others here and there and I'm not sorry-

«---»

BrokenBones: Midoriya
IcyHoe: Todoroki
Gravity?: Uraraka
Kermit: Tsuyu
SanicIiDAD: Iida
MOMo: Momo
Headphones: Jirou
CluelessPikachu: Kaminari
FlexTape: Sero
GayCrocs: Kirishima
BoomBoom: Bakugou
AlienQueen: Ashido
PrettyInvisible: Hagakure
𝒯𝓌𝒾𝓃𝓀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔: Aoyama
Controller: Shinsou
TailMan: Ojirou
Ravenyami: Tokoyami
Limbs: Shouji
SugarDaddy: Satou
Animals: Kouda

«---»

The Bakusquad plus Momo and Hagakure went to the mall, they had requested to get stuff from the others. It wasn't much just a few things.

"I can't believe you look so... Amazing!" Ashido smiled. Hagakure laughed and kissed her cheek.

"Mo you needed more yarn right?" Jirou asked. The taller girl nodded.

"Why can't you just make it?" Kaminari asked.

"I don't like using my quirk in case of a villain appearing without warning," Momo replied.

"Oh," Kaminari replied.

Kirishima was basically beaming with joy. Ashido raised an eyebrow at him.

"What has my son in a happier mood than normal?" She asked.

"It's a surprise," He smiled brightly.

"Ew it's too bright, take it back," Bakugou shielded his eyes.

"Mh I'm getting my hair cut," Sero mumbled.

"I suggested it! Thought it'd be a nice change!" Kaminari smiled.

"Send the chat a picture when it's finished," Hagakure said. They walked into the mall and went their separate ways.

«---»

"You have one last chance to back out of this Eiji," Bakugou mumbled.

"I know that, Blasty plus the same goes for you," Kirishima smiled.

"Yeah yeah," Bakugou muttered. They walked into the store and Kirishima smiled as they walked up to the counter.

(Take a guess at what it is)

«---»

Ashido told Hagakure she needed to pick up a few things and they went to a store to pick it up.

"C'mon! I wanna pick out clothes that go with your skin tone and eyes!" Ashido smiled.

"Off we go!" Hagakure giggled as the wondered around countless clothes stores picking out whatever seemed nice.

«---»
I should add more Shinsou stuff...
«---»

Shinsou woke up from his bed, yawning then rubbing his eyes.

"Morning sleepy-head," Ojiro smiled.

"Time?" Shinsou asked.

"11:26, better than yesterday," Ojiro said petting a black cat that sat in his lap.

"Yeah guess so," He stretched out his arms. Ojiro leaned closer to him, he observed his face.

"Still got bags," Ojiro mumbled

"Just like dad... I forever will," A small grin grew on his face, "Oh also we're meeting up with them tomorrow," Shinsou said.

"Alright," Ojiro leaned against the other, putting his head on his shoulder.