We Love Our Angsty Boys

Sero and Kaminari were both being depressed meme bois. Kaminari was still confused and now hurt on why his best friend abandoned him randomly. Sero's coughing hasn't got any better so he avoided the blonde at any chance he could.

"Kirishima I don't understand what's with him, bro," Kaminari sighed.

"Sero?" Kirishima asked.

"Yeah! He's been avoiding me almost every day!" He groaned.

"Did anything happen between you?" Kirishima asked.

"I don't know man! I mean we were getting along so well! And I-," Kaminari stopped himself.

"You what?" Kirishima asked looking at the ceiling that belonged to Kaminari's dorm.

"Don't tell anyone but, I was starting to like him," Kaminari put his hands over his face and sighed, "I mean like I know that Jirou and I just broke it off but he's fucking nice man, he doesn't treat me like I'm a complete idiot," Kaminari said.

"What if he likes you too?" Kirishima suggested.

"Then why would he be avoiding me!" Kamianri asked.

"Scared? Some people avoid who they like because they're scared of rejection," Kirishima said.

"I don't know bro," Kaminari muttered, "I just want everything to be normal again, go back to playing video games and say stupid shit," He said.

"Well, I don't know, I'm not good with any of this love stuff," Kirishima laughed.

"Yet you have a boyfriend,"

"I got super lucking bro,"

---

"Dammit!" Sero gasped for air as he coughed up a bunch of petals during class, he held his hand over his mouth. Kirishima looked over to him and realized he was probably choking on petals.

Aizawa was teaching something but life mattered more than some stupid lesson. Kirishima gripped Sero hand that wasn't covering his mouth and brought him to the bathroom quickly. He heard the teacher telling him to get back there but Sero was about to suffocate from the bunched up petals.

"Isn't the medician working?" Kirishima asked then the black-headed boy shook his head while couching harshly.

"You should really talk to Recovery Girl about this, she said it wasn't major but it looks like it is," Kirishima said and rubbed his back as he coughed.

"I just want this to fucking end," Sero sighed as the coughing stopped. There was blood over his hand and blood was on his lips and around his mouth.

"Eijirou Kirishima you can't just leave- explain?" Aizawa was halfway through talking and saw the blood.

"You ok with telling him Sero?" Kirishima asked the boy who nodded. Kirishima quickly explained what was happening to the boy.

"Leave class whenever needed," Aizawa said.

"Thank you, sir," Sero said.

---

"Sero?" Kaminari knocked on the dorm door belonging to his best friend, or ex-best friend.

"Go away Kamianri," Sero said.

"C'mon Sero and we just talk?" Kamianri asked.

"Kaminari..." Sero said desperately trying to get him to go away.

"Sero why are you avoiding me?" Kaminari asked.

"Kaminari, please," Sero said.

"Sero... I'll talk to you later," Kaminari sighed and walked to his dorm.