Cold hands

Kirishima had been getting glances of Bakugo all day whether they were hanging out in the common room or in Kaminari's room playing Mario Kart with the whole squad. He was wearing the hoodie given to him yesterday.

It was cold out as fall was invading the city where they lived. "the dorms are gonna start smelling like hot chocolate in a little," Ashido smiled.

"With marshmallows and whipped cream," Sero was practically drooling.

"Winter is the second best season because it's when you have an excuse to eat," Kirishima laughed.

(Ok I've been focusing on Bakushima and it's hard not to but I'm trying!)

Midoriya and Todoroki were having a walk in a nearby park. Midoriya shivered mentally yelling at himself for not wearing more layers of clothes. His hands were the coldest thing right now as he didn't have gloves on.

"Izuku you should start wearing more, it's getting colder," Todoroki noticed the shivering boy and took his hands into his own.

"Y-yeah," Midoriya agreed. Todoroki brought the freckled boy's hands to his mouth and blew air onto them. His breath was hot and Midoriya's hands, though he was a blushing mess now.

"We should head back, I don't want you catching a cold," Todoroki turned the other way.

"Thanks," Midoriya mumbled obviously embarrassed.

"No problem, love," Todoroki commented and they headed for the dorms.

Group Chat: 1-gAy

AlienQueen: I want to have a moment of silence for Kaminari

FlexTape: I pay my respects

BrokenBones: ?

Dankichu: ...I just lost in a video game?

Broishima: Sometimes I can still hear his voice

Dankichu: I hate you all

Broishima: That's a lie you looooove Jirou ;3

Dankichu: I hate MOST of you

Headphones: Wow I feel so appreciated

Bakugone: Can you fuckers all shut up I'm trying to cook

AlienQueen: Just mute your phone Bakahoe

Bakugone: You're fucking lucky I can't up to you right now and kill you

AlienQueen: So scared

Broishima: Mina your playing with fire here, literally

BrokenBones: From experience... Ashido run

AlienQueen: I'm not even in the dorms anymore :3

Bakugone: I don't have time for you idiots

Kirishima laughed and walked out of his dorm, headed to the showers.