The Beginning Of A Disaster

Group Chat: Class 1-gAy

Gravity? changed Redishima's name to Hard4JD

Hard4JD: jskakksks :( Listen you almost passed out too!

Gravity?: But I didn't ;) plus I really only got a nosebleed

MOMo: I get why you two acted like that...

Kermit: I watched it last night and I don't get with the big deal with him is

Dankichu changed Hard4JD's name to Broishima

Broshima: Better than Redishima

Gravity?: Tsuyu is at the point of gay where she can't find JD hot

Invisibitch: that's a high level of gay...

Kermit: what can I say, I like girls only

Broishima: can't relate

Invisibitch: It's Friday :D that means sleepover tonight

Ravenyami: 7:30 right

Gravity?: yep!

Cat Controller: just moved in and now there's a sleepover?

BrokenBones: welcome to Class 1-A

IcyHot: where nothing is ever dull

Sanic IiDAD: I all suggest you get off your phones as the class is about to start!

Group Chat: Shipping is a dangerous job

Gravity?: should we arrange the sleeping arrangements to or would that be too much

Invisibitch: We already have the games... And the movie seatings so that should be good...

AlienQueen: :D AND THE BAKING

Gravity?: :3 hehehe

Group Chat: Class 1-gAy

Dankichu: I'm scared...

AlienQueen: >:3 why

Dankichu: that's why...

The whole class had joined even though it took some convincing for Bakugo.

"We should do the baking first, then play games while waiting for them to cook them we can have a movie marathon while eating snacks, plus we have a big bag of popcorn," Yaoyorozu said.

"Sounds like a plan!" Ashido smiled.

Bakugo and Satou were really the only ones that knew what they were doing because they were the only ones that knew how to cook and bake.

Kirishima didn't seem to struggle as much, as he got help from Bakugo before like everything else.

"Sero!" Ashido choked as he got flour all over the place, many hitting Aoyama and Ashido. Sero let out a laugh.

"Monsieur you have ruined my perfect face!" Aoyama cleaned off the flour on his face.

"Oh come on it's not that bad Aoyama," Sero smiled and cleaned up the flour.

"Ojiro you're doing it wrong! You forgot to add the milk," Hagakure huffed.

They started to cook the batches and sat down to play some games.

"Oh what about truth or dare!" Hagakure said.

"I dunno about that..." Kaminari hesitated.

"Oh come on! We all have some type of secret we want to get off our chest!" Uraraka huffed.

Midoriya froze and scooted slightly closer to his boyfriend.

"Don't worry about it Izuku," Todoroki whispered so only Midoriya could hear.

"Alright, it's settled who wants to go first!" Hagakure smiled. Nobody dared raised their hand when it came to Hagakure.

"How about you Bakugo?" Ashido smiled.

"Keep me out of this raccoon eyes I'm just sitting down here not playing!" Bakugo mumbled.

"Hmm, Shinsou! Truth or Dare?" Hagakure asked.

"Truth," Shinsou rubbed his neck.

"Why do you look like Mr. Aizawa so much!" Ashido asked.

"He's my dad," Shinsou mumbled.

"You're what now!?" Kirishima gushed.

"Wow, that must be so cool to like with two pro heroes," Midoriya looked at the purple haired boy.

"Two pro heroes?" Todoroki asked.
Shinsou kinda froze.

"They were kinda keeping that a secret Midoriya," Shinsou muttered.

"They were? It was obvious especially because they are both wearing rings on," Midoriya talked to himself.

"Might have to talk with them about being more secretive," Shinsou smiled.

"Who's with Mr. Aizawa?" Uraraka asked.

"Present Mic," Shinsou said and looked at the girl.

"Wha!" A bunch of the students said in unison.

"Though it was obvious," Shinsou rubbed his neck.

"One less ship to worry about, onto...
TodoDeku," Ashido whispered the last word and looked at the two boys for a split second.

"Can I go now?" Shinsou asked and looked around.

"Yeah, sure!" Hagakure said.

"Hey, Ojiro," Shinsou asked.

Silence

"He's still salty about you mind controlling him so he probably won't answer you," Hagakure slightly hit the back of the boy's head.

"Hey!" Ojiro groaned which made her giggle. "Truth," Ojiro commented.

"She your girlfriend or something?" He pointed to the pair of floating clothes.

"What! No way!" The two yelled in union with blushing faces. Ashido snickered.