Kirishima's Birthday

Group Chat: Class 1-gAy

BrokenBones: Happy Birthday Kirishima!

Broishima: Thanks Midoriya

Gravity?: Happy Birthday!

Sanic IiDAD: I hope you have a pleasant day

MOMo: Happy Birthday Kirishima!

Invisibitch: Happy Birthday!
Invisibitch: Ojiro says he hopes you have a good birthday too!

Ravenyami: Happy birthday friend

Limbs: Happy Birthday

TWINKling: Have a splendid birthday Monsieur! ☆

Cat Controller: don't know you but I hope you have a good day

Animals<3: o(^▽^)o

Sugar: Happy Birthday

IcyHot: have a good day

Kermit: Happy Birthday ribbit

Broishima: thanks, guys! :D means a lot

Kirishima sighed. No, nothing bad happened on his birthday he just doesn't see the point in celebrating it. Plus he was a sweating mess right now due to his dream and wasn't exactly in the best mood.

He saw Kaida laying on the floor and smiled. "At least you're here to remind me it isn't real," He said and smiled at the growing kitten. "You really are growing huh?" He commented.

Kirishima got ready and walked out his door to see Bakugo waiting. "You took forever," Bakugo scoffed.

"Thanks for waiting! Sorry about taking to long," Kirishima smiled.

The two didn't say anything, they were just walking to the school in a peaceful silence.

At lunch, it seemed like the whole class left. Kirishima looked around the cafeteria and only saw one familiar face in his class.

"Hey, Bakubro! Do you know where the rest of the class is?" Kirishima asked as he sat down next to the blonde.

"No idea Shitty Hair," Bakugo muttered as he was scrolling through his phone.

"Hm alright," Kirishima sighed and started to eat.

"I need to get Kaida some food, wanna come along after school," Bakugo asked.

"I'll be there," Kirishima smiled.

School had officially ended and the two headed off to get some cat food.
"Great this gives us some time!" Ashido smiled as the class walked back to the dorms.

The cake was done and on the table, decorations were everywhere, games were set up, and nobody had noticed the six cupcakes in the back.

"Everyone hide, can someone turn off the lights?" Uraraka yelled as she saw the two coming closer to the dorms. Tokoyami turned off the lights and waited for the two to walk in.

"Whatever Shitty Hair," Bakugo grunted and opened the door.

"Tell Kaida I said hi," Kirishima smiled.

"Cats don't speak human," Bakugo said and walked away.

Kirishima tried to look around in the dark. "Who turned off the lights?" Kirishima asked as he turned them on.

"SURPRISE!" The whole class yelled and Kirishima jumped.

"Aww, thanks!" Kirishima smiled brightly.

"Sorry we couldn't talk to you at lunch we had to do this," Kaminari rubbed his neck.

"It's fine bro, this is amazing!" Kirishima looked around.

"C'mon then!" Ashido smiled and looked at Jirou. Jirou smiled and there she was in front of a DJ booth.

Ashido smiled as she saw Bakugo walk downstairs and grab something out of the fridge. "Whatcha got there?" She asked.

"None of your business," Bakugo said and walked away.

"Hmph," Ashido followed him.

"Stop following me Pinky!" Bakugo scoffed.

"Fine but I wanna know what that is!" Ashido pouted.

"Later," Bakugo mumbled as he pointed for Ashido to leave.

Bakugo walked to Jirou's room first as it was the closest. He opened the unlocked door to find nobody in there. "Tch doesn't even lock the damn doors," He said as he put a cupcake on her desk. Next was Kaminari's room. Then Ashido's which was to pink for his eyes. He skipped the fourth floor and went to Sero's room. They all had a note saying: Enjoy this or I'll fucking kill you -Bakugo.

He went down to the fourth floor and opened Kirishima's door. He set a cupcake on Kirishima desk with a note: Happy Birthday Shitty Hair, enjoy it or I might kill you -Bakubro

"Damn idiot," He grunted and left.
He sat down on his bed and ate the last cupcake.

(ok so it was at 666 before this note and I wanted to end it there)

Kirishima walked up to his room after the party had finished. He opened his door and saw a cupcake on his desk with a letter. He read it. "My hair isn't so different from yours," He smiled.

Group Chat: Bakusquad

AlienQueen: thanks for the cupcake! :D

Bakuhoe: whatever