Giving our side characters some love

Group Class: Class 1-gAy

Ravenyami: So Shinsou said he could read cat's minds right?

Cat Controller: yes I did

Invisibitch: Bakugo and Kirishima have a cat-

Bakuhoe: If anything happens to her I'll kill everyone in this class and then myself

Dankichu: Bakugo-

Invisibitch: I'm taking her
Invisibitch: for science

Bakuhoe: hurt her and I'll hurt you

Cat Controller: I'll take that into consideration

Shinsou looked at the floating cat next to a pair of floating clothes.

"What if we spray painted your whole body so we could see you," Shinsou said. Hagakure laughed.

"I'm good," She said and handed him the kitten now growing to look like a cat.

"Talk," Shinsou looked at Kaida.

Meow

Why is the redhead always crying or sweating after a dream then saying something about being unmanly? Why does the redhead call that blonde dude Bakubro? Is that his name? Why does Bakubro call the redhead Shitty Hair? Why is it darker under your eyes? I've never been outside this building, what's it like?

"Too many questions," Shinsou said.

Sorry, that redhead guy gives me milk, it's pretty good. I had coffee once when the blonde wasn't looking, hated it. I once saw four other people, they were nice to them too though the blonde dude wasn't very nice to the four.

"She's really only talking about random things, all she knows is Bakugo, Kirishima, the bakusquad kinda, and drinks," Shinsou said.

"That's no fun," Hagakure sighed, "Okay Kaida going back to your dads," Hagakure smiled and held the kitten in her arms.

Iida and Yaoyorozu were playing a game of chess like the nerds they were. Satou was baking cookies for everyone while Kouda was happily playing with animals. Tokoyami and Shouji were on the couch talking to each other. Hagakure was being the cinnamon roll she usually was with Ojiro stood there slightly embarrassed or confused about something she said.

Tsuyu was talking to Shinsou. They didn't seem to have anything in common at all, but they were just talking.

"Anyone caught your eye recently?" Tsuyu asked.

"There's a boy in class 1-B, totally a jackass but I think he has his reason, plus he's cute," Shinsou replied quietly.

"Class 1-B? Hm" Tsuyu thought for a moment. TetsuTetsu? No. Honenuki? No. "Monoma?" She asked out loud.

"That might be it," Shinsou said as he never really had a conversation with the boy.

"You have a crush on the class's enemy, that's amazing, ribbit," Tsuyu smiled.