This is kinda short <(•_•')

All of the villains were caught. Well, all the ones that came to the attack that is.

All the villains were going to jail for life but some like Toga and Dabi, for example, could get out in a few months. Of course, after they got out they would be watched by a pro-hero for up to a year.

"Only three months?" Hagakure asked the police.

"They're still young, they'll break easily," One of the policemen told her.

It was true, she knew Dabi and Toga well and they acted strong but everyone had their battles and they were still valuable.

(I've looked back at past chapters and the two spaces in between doesn't seem to be working so I'll just put something else in between (◞◦▾◦◟) )

Group Chat: Class 1-gAy

Tailz: Hagakure

Invisibitch: Yeah?

Tailz: We're all still confused on what you meant

Invisibitch: Maybe some other time

AlienQueen: Hagakure you can tell them, they'll understand

Invisibitch: ...
Invisibitch: It's a long story

BrokenBones: We have all of today off

Invisibitch: My dad was a villain after my mother found out she ran away from him but I was still left to live with him. After I got excepted here my dad forced me to be a 'spy' though I wouldn't call it that as I've only given them information a few times and it was rarely ever important. My dad just died recently but I still worked for the villains and if I didn't say anything I would be forced to.

Tailz: So Ashido knew?

Invisibitch: I knew she would help and I didn't feel like talking to anyone else about it

AlienQueen: Awww I'm blushing (≧∇≦)

FlexTape: Anyway we have the day off...

Bakugo was on his phone looking at the chat when his phone rang.

"Hello? What? Ok, calm down! I can't hear you calm down! What? You're joking right?... Ok, ok I'll be there soon, mhm love you too," He said in a rush, his eyes looked worried.

"Kat?" Kirishima asked looking up at the ash blonde as he was sitting on the floor.

"I have to go," Bakugo stood up.

"Kat, what happened?" Kirishima got up.

"He's... Not doing so well," Bakugo sighed and opened the door.

"Let me go with you!" Kirishima said as he walked behind him. He didn't argue with him.

The two walked to Bakugo's house in silence. It wasn't awkward but there was kind of tension.

(Happy Thanksgiving to all my readers that have a cheeto as a president! I hope all the people that don't celebrate Thanksgiving still have a great day!)
(I will try to post another chapter today that's an actual Thanksgiving one but I already had this in my mind so yeah but again I'll try to write something up :3)