Love and Appreciation For My Bird

Kirishima and Bakugo had settled everything out last night and they were now together. It was currently 4:55 and the two were already downstairs.

"Morning children!" Ashido said with a slightly happier voice. The two also planned not to tell everyone due to all the other couples that had just been announced this past month.

"Morning, Mina," Kirishima smiled and just finished up with making the coffee.

"Did you guys get Tokoyami a present?" Ashido said basically jumping off the walls.

"Yeah, but you know Bakubro he didn't want to get one by himself so we got one for him together so it doesn't seem like he actually cares, even though he does," Kirishima said quietly. Ashido smiled and got herself a cup of coffee.

"I was thinking of doing a surprise party as we did with you but he would probably know," Ashido sighed.

"What if we just have a cake, horror movie, and presents," Kirishima shrugged.

"Hmm simple and to the point," Ashido thought.

"Plus we also have the Halloween party tomorrow and the decorations are already up so that wouldn't make much sense," Kirishima pointed out.

"True true, ok we'll do this, we let him open his presents, have cake, then he can pick out the movie, sounds good?" Ashido planned everything out.

"Sounds great," Kirishima laughed. Ashido smiled and again starting bouncing off of the walls.

Group Chat: Class 1-gAy

Invisibitch: Happy Birthday Tokoyami!

AlienQueen: Happy Birthday!

AlienQueen: :1 awww you got to tell him first

Limbs: Actually I did

Gravity?: Tokoyami Happy Birthday!

Ravenyami: Thank you, everyone

Shouji and Tokoyami both walked downstairs and got breakfast. "Morning," Shouji waved to the others already in the common room.

"Morning!" Ashido smiled. Bakugo waved and Kirishima also greeted them with a 'Morning'.

As everyone came down to eat they all either said, 'Morning' or 'Happy Birthday Tokoyami,'.

Group Chat: Class 1-gAy

Sanic IiDAD: We only have 10 minutes left I suggest you all start heading out

Gravity?: Thanks Iida!

Everyone left and as usual, Kirishima and Bakugo were the last one. Though this time they were secretly holding hands.

I thought I could write a quick chapter in the morning! Hope you liked it! :3